ive been hacked and now i have an enforcement on my account while ive been away and i cant get ...

Discus and support ive been hacked and now i have an enforcement on my account while ive been away and i cant get ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive just returned home to see im banned till 12th may for abuse but it wasnt me ive applied for a review and answered a questionaire on if i think... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sam cummins, May 1, 2017.

1. sam cummins
    sam cummins Guest

ive been hacked and now i have an enforcement on my account while ive been away and i cant get ...

Ive just returned home to see im banned till 12th may for abuse but it wasnt me ive applied for a review and answered a questionaire on if i think certain things are right or not. Is that all i can do? as ive tried talking to xbox support in getting it back
    on but they said their is nothing they can do?? Will the enforcement team just put it back on after they see ive answered the questions which in my case have nothing to do with my account ?

:)

sam cummins, May 1, 2017
  2. account hacked and now suspended

hi ive been away on holiday with my family for a week and ive came back. i just gone to log into my xbox to find out that ive been hacked and i now have a communication and multiplayer ban when i havent done anything im so angry.is there anything you can
    do please

o0oMrShowOffo0o, May 1, 2017
  3. MrXiilent
    MrXiilent Guest
    How do i Reset my gamerscore?

Ive recently been hacked by someone and have had my gamerscore hacked to the maximum and now i cant unlock any achievements anymore Please Help? ive been hacked and now i have an enforcement on my account while ive been away and i cant get ... :(

MrXiilent, May 1, 2017
  4. ive been hacked and now i have an enforcement on my account while ive been away and i cant get ...

Hey there sam,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a

Case Review
    . 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable, however you can find more information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember
    that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct
    or
    Microsoft Services Agreement
    has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

We couldn't speculate on enforcement actions since we have no visibility into it. When you perform the case review, you're given the ability to state your case. If the review decision is upheld, than there is nothing more that can be done.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, May 2, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

ive been hacked and now i have an enforcement on my account while ive been away and i cant get on

Hey there sam,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a

Case Review
    . 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable, however you can find more information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember
    that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct
    or
    Microsoft Services Agreement
    has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

We couldn't speculate on enforcement actions since we have no visibility into it. When you perform the case review, you're given the ability to state your case. If the review decision is upheld, than there is nothing more that can be done.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Alex4000 Win User

lock and suspended

Hi there ive been a loyal Xbox live costumer for 12 years and my friend was using my account Excition from 2019 to right now while I was away on vacation and botted people followers and got them banned which resulted in my account getting perm banned is
    there any way of getting my account back cause I summited a case review with enforcement and got upheled is anything I could do
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Ive been hacked

8. crazydude1965 Win User

Ive been hacked

Always use a strong password mixing numbers symbols letters capitals and change everyso often 6 to 12 months or so bump with the other ambassador with 2 step verification and always have enter password when signing in and buying from store and dont share
    details ever of your account when round friends.
  9. Robby Sayles Win User

Ive been hacked

You should be able to contact MS support to resolve this issue.
Thema:

1. ive been hacked and now i have an enforcement on my account while ive been away and i cant get ... - Similar Threads - ive been hacked

2. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  3. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  4. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  5. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  6. what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out: i was at school when i got notified that my xbox account was banned i need help XBOX:(mod removed) *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...: And yes. i checked for all the problems and my account isnt suspended and none of all of my cards are working so i dont understand why it wont let me. 9ddfea40-b12d-4c73-8262-9ec9f5fa24b0
  8. I sent my xbox of for repair. Ive been sent an older xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent my xbox of for repair. Ive been sent an older xbox: After sending my xbox of repair they have sent me back a different xbox with a older OS build no. Surely when they send me a refurb xbox back surley it should be like for like and not an older...
  9. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  10. i cant use the username ive been using for 3 years on minecraft anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant use the username ive been using for 3 years on minecraft anymore: Ive used the java edition minecraft username "" since 2020 and now suddenly its telling me i cant use that name because its offensive. i changed my username to "derprydudes" instead as a test, and...