I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!

Discus and support I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Before you say it, I know. STUPID! In short, I bought a game pass key from GAMIVO.com, never had any issues before tonight. Safe to say I will never go... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GGTommo, Jan 3, 2024.

1. GGTommo
    GGTommo Guest

Before you say it, I know. STUPID! In short, I bought a game pass key from GAMIVO.com, never had any issues before tonight. Safe to say I will never go this route again.

So, purchased, redeemed and then as per, head to Microsoft account to turn off recurring billing only this time, the option isn't there. It does however, tell me that it was purchased with EE/BT so one can only assume someones card details have been stolen or something similar, this code has been given out and this person has listed it on GAMIVO.com. I dunno, but that's my assumption.

I've read a few similar posts, some saying wait and it might come off the account and to just wait it out, others that have fell to the same trap have said they're continually being billed. It's a mix of replies. I cancelled my credit card, I cancelled the order via Paypal and I have also emailed EE. Microsoft is the last point of contact but for whatever reason, everytime I requested a call back it told me it was unavailable so I have had to come to forums.

Can anyone give me guidance? Or assistance with what to do?

Thanks in advance

:)

GGTommo, Jan 3, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

They can't as.he's not.the acccount owner of the ee account which as mentioned only ee can help

On ee.side.he's going based on hearsay there are two.different posts

Non customers.and actual ee customers
  3. ngocphi Win User

You have to sit it out

And wait till it goes free

Don't worry it won't charge you it will charge the person's creditcard that probably been canceled already
  4. ngocphi Win User

LThey can't be billed

It goes to the ee billing which is what people.aren't understanding if ir was billed to you they would.be able to turn off autorenewal directly with ee

I think you are making 2 different types of posts

1 people who are legitimate ee customers can still.he billed as they are the customers of.ee

2 the people.who paid for.free codes from shaddy sites

Because the codes are generated by an ee acxount using a stolen creditcard and the billing info wouldn't match you it wouldn't Bill you

This is what you guys.don't understand

.privacy laws prevent you from controlling an account that isn't yours (ee) nor can they hand private info to you to cancel.it

Hence.why it.goes back ro suspended for payment info

You pay but only for outstanding balance when you go to suspended since the payment option isn't valid
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi GGTommo, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Your best option is to continue to try the contact with Microsoft Support.

They should be able to verify the situation for you.

In the future, avoid those types of transactions.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Cannot turn off recurring billing, EE/BT

No they can't you will fail pii

You just have to.wait

They don't the seller creates an acocunt with the stolen info and issues an code by ee then resells to you

Hence the extremely cheap price because they don't care about the poor victim they stole from
Thema:

1. I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing! - Similar Threads - I've been enrolled

2. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  3. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  4. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  5. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  6. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  7. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  8. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  9. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  10. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009