i've been console banned without any reason what so ever, no email, no case review nothing plz ...

Discus and support i've been console banned without any reason what so ever, no email, no case review nothing plz ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i've been console banned without any reason what so ever, and i mean what so ever, they have sent me no emails, no case review, nothing! i've tried get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sgt Brynster, Dec 13, 2016.

1. sgt Brynster
    sgt Brynster Guest

i've been console banned without any reason what so ever, no email, no case review nothing plz ...

i've been console banned without any reason what so ever, and i mean what so ever, they have sent me no emails, no case review, nothing! i've tried get in contact several times and always get told to review my case, which DOESN'T exist! so whenever i contact
    support they always give me the same answer yet they're the only people i can get in contact with. i haven't violated any terms which can lead to console ban, unless you class making people leave games on fifa and cod as a violation like jtagging. the support
    i've had is absolutley disgusting the be quite honest, and if we're completley honest i want a new xbox, presuming and you've made it so mine can't be used, i'd understand if i did something wrong or they even gave a reason but i haven't. i'm fuming about
    this situatuion and would like it too be fixed asap!

:)

sgt Brynster, Dec 13, 2016
  2. SixSavageOpZ
    SixSavageOpZ Guest
    Case REVIEW

I've been banned for no reason i failed the case review and no lie i don't know why i was banned so what do i do

SixSavageOpZ, Dec 13, 2016
  3. I have been console banned for report me because I tell him to leave alone he say something bad butt

I have been console banned for no reason someone report me and I was being rude I did nothing wrong and know I been console banned can some plz help me

GamerBoy2424559, Dec 13, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there -

We are unable to assist with issues regarding Xbox Live Enforcement here on the Xbox Support forums. For all information regarding Enforcement issues, please refer to the Xbox
    Live Policy and Enforcement
    site directly. Under the "How do I?" tab you'll note that device bans are not currently eligible for Case Reviews.

Thanks for understanding.

Miss Bijoux, Dec 14, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

i've been console banned without any reason what so ever, no email, no case review nothing plz Help

Hey there -

We are unable to assist with issues regarding Xbox Live Enforcement here on the Xbox Support forums. For all information regarding Enforcement issues, please refer to the Xbox
    Live Policy and Enforcement
    site directly. Under the "How do I?" tab you'll note that device bans are not currently eligible for Case Reviews.

Thanks for understanding.
  6. DankasaurusRex3 Win User

Been reported and banned for no reason at all

the enforcement team reviews every report so if you've been banned there was a reason.keep trying the case review.
    Thay would negate any reason for a case review. I was told in an email from enforcement and on phone by support its an automated system that uses guilty until proven innocent
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Account suspended

You can't.

If you have filed for a case review & the decision was upheld then that's it,there is nothing else you can do.

You don't get banned for no reason & it's thoroughly investigated before any enforcement action is issued.

You can find out why in the email you were sent or on the enforcement site were you filed for a case review.

For it to be a permanent ban either means you've been suspended in the past or whatever you did was so severe a perma ban was the only option.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Need Assistance

You need to sign in with the banned account to file a case review & it needs to be an adult account.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account explaining why you were banned.

There was a thorough investigation before you were banned so you did not get banned for no reason.

As Genesis said,the case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team despite what you may have been told.
  9. NeoDan123 Win User

Question regarding a suspension

There is many reasons why you will get a ban.

Using profanity, harrassing etc. You should have an email stating which Code of Conduct has been violated.

If the ban is more than 24 hours you may request a case review. It is NOT guaranteed that the ban will be lifted after a case review. Other than that there is nothing we in the forums can do in regards to the enforcement team. As they do not use the forums
    in any way.

We also do not have access to the enforcement system.
Thema:

1. i've been console banned without any reason what so ever, no email, no case review nothing plz ... - Similar Threads - i've been console

2. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  3. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  4. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  5. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  6. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  7. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  8. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  9. I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!: Before you say it, I know. STUPID! In short, I bought a game pass key from GAMIVO.com, never had any issues before tonight. Safe to say I will never go this route again. So, purchased, redeemed...
  10. Account recovery but no agents I've been looking for a number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery but no agents I've been looking for a number: My xbox was taken from my apartment and the email I used super old try to recover it though yahoo and says that it doesn't even exist but that's what I had on my Microsoft account but how can I...