Ive been chat banned 3 consecutive days which has now resulted in an xbox live ban.

Discus and support Ive been chat banned 3 consecutive days which has now resulted in an xbox live ban. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been chat banned 2 consecutive days and now I received an account ban. This is problematic because I can't receive chat bans for harassment, let... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SillyBunny79372, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Ive been chat banned 3 consecutive days which has now resulted in an xbox live ban.

I've been chat banned 2 consecutive days and now I received an account ban. This is problematic because I can't receive chat bans for harassment, let alone 2 of them after I've already been banned since I can't talk. I'm unsure if this is a glitch or what,
    but it is frustrating to have products I've paid for with my money stolen due to some hack or glitch in the Microsoft enforcement system. It is impossible to harass or engage in behavior that doesn't comply with the code of conduct when I can't communicate
    at all due to the previous, deserved, chat ban.

:)

SillyBunny79372, Feb 14, 2017
  2. Ban was lifted but I cannot do party chat

My xbox one account got a communication ban about 2 weeks ago and it was followed by an xbox live ban 3 days later and now that the xbox live ban was lifted I am still communication banned and I've contacted someone at support and they didn't help me. I've
    been banned for 3 days now. Gamertag:

AneurysmPhobia, Feb 14, 2017
  3. Beck LFC
    Beck LFC Guest
    Console Communication Ban Finished But Still Banned.

okay so i got banned on console communication, it finished 3 days ago, im still unable to talk. ive been on chat with xbox and they said there is something wrong with the console ban. i need help.

Beck LFC, Feb 14, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Ive been chat banned 3 consecutive days which has now resulted in an xbox live ban.

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    to see about submitting a case review. Investigations do take time so your suspensions could be for actions that were done weeks or months ago.

Smwutches, Feb 14, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: