I've been banned since 2013.

Discus and support I've been banned since 2013. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. i've been banned since 2013. is there any way to lift the ban offuv my gmail account? it was placed there "unrighteously" in the first place, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MaYHeMax, Jul 8, 2018.

1. MaYHeMax
    MaYHeMax Guest

Hi. i've been banned since 2013. is there any way to lift the ban offuv my gmail account?

it was placed there "unrighteously" in the first place, and the gmail account is my primary account for ... well... everything.

my email is

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

please help in whatever way you can.

thanks.

:)

MaYHeMax, Jul 8, 2018
  2. Zurtrogx
    Zurtrogx Guest
    *** is a cheat

Incorrect. I've been "temporarily barred from playing AlphaJax as [the developers] investigate the allegations" since April 2013. So if you keep crying, Shejinis will probably get a "temporary" ban too.

Zurtrogx, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Moritao
    Moritao Guest
    Coil Whine louder after update

I've been waiting since Nov 2013 I've been banned since 2013. :)

Moritao, Jul 8, 2018
  4. I've been banned since 2013.

You're very very very late mate, case review to get a banned account can only be done in 1 year time. Since its been 5 years, chances are your account is long gone.

JerrminRangwani, Jul 8, 2018
  5. Hey there, MaYHeMax

Just to add onto what has just been said. No one in these forums can unban accounts that have been subjected to an Enforcement Action by the Xbox Live Enforcement Team. They have their own channels in which people can submit case Appeals.

If your Gmail account has been suspended and you can't use your Gmail Account at all. Then this has nothing to do with Xbox nor the Xbox Enforcement Team. Google have their own enforcement team which you will have to reach out to regarding your email account
    suspension.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jul 8, 2018
  6. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    The requirements for appealing a ban is that your suspension must be made under 1 year ago, be active, and be longer than 24 hours. Since you don't qualify for a case review your account will remain banned unfortunately.

For more info on a case review see here: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Xbox support and phone support can not alter suspensions. Only enforcement can - and ONLY through a case review.

ChiefJoboo, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: