ive been ban for fraud but i have proof that i was allowed to use the cards

Discus and support ive been ban for fraud but i have proof that i was allowed to use the cards in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have been ban for fraud on my account that I have had for 10 years and I didn't even get a proper reason and then I called up and they said they were... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bloodstorm 2oo1, May 15, 2017.

1. ive been ban for fraud but i have proof that i was allowed to use the cards

i have been ban for fraud on my account that I have had for 10 years and I didn't even get a proper reason and then I called up and they said they were investigating two disputed purchases and I'm getting told I stole the card when I have clear proof me
    having permission to use. from someone this person that gave it to me has stolen the owner of cards identify and used it to get me ban if you want screen shots of conversation of me having permission email me here *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** the account that got ban is bloodstorm
    2001 and If you want person gamer tag let me know to.

:)

bloodstorm 2oo1, May 15, 2017
  2. Enforcement ban permanent

My account was eventually OVERTURNED. I’m pretty sure this means ban lifted right? Well I’m still banned permanently. Case review closed and now I have absolutely no way of contacting them, ive spoken to my solictors and action fraud and the confirm that
    I have case. I feel what Microsoft have done is fraud! Banning my account permanently for one mistake! Microsoft support team are no use aswell.

jackchauhan1987, May 15, 2017
  3. AIex Wilhelm
    AIex Wilhelm Guest
    Need a member of the Enforcement team to assist me.

Well, you will need to contact the FTC for fraud. As far as I know they are not allowed (legally) to ban you for that, but they do. Please note if you dispute it you may be banned in which case you much contact the police for fraud. Please contact EpicGames
    via live chat or tweet @FortniteGame.

In order to clear your ban history you need to know someone who works at XBLPET.

Sorry

XBLSF Delta

AIex Wilhelm, May 15, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, May 15, 2017
  5. i already have and they just said XBLPET Lima :

‎9‎/‎05‎/‎2017‎ ‎11‎:‎00‎:‎21‎ ‎AM

Hello bloodstorm 2001,

While we appreciate your passion regarding this enforcement, we can assure you that this suspension was not issued lightly. Suspensions are only issued following a rigorous investigation of the account’s activity and conduct confirming that a Microsoft Services
    Agreement violation occurred. Additionally, following the submission of this Case Review inquiry we thoroughly reviewed the circumstances behind the enforcement and again confirmed that the violation occurred and that enforcement action was warranted. As a
    result, we cannot adjust or remove the suspension.

bloodstorm 2oo1, May 15, 2017
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Since they upheld their decision there is nothing else you can do.

Smwutches, May 16, 2017
  7. well that's fraud on their end stealing my money after 10 years? when I have clear evidence of permission.

bloodstorm 2oo1, May 16, 2017
  8. ive been ban for fraud but i have proof that i was allowed to use the cards

Hey there bloodstorm 2oo1,

All suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct
    or
    Microsoft Services Agreement
    has happened. Both of which you would have read and agreed to when signing up with a Microsoft Account. It sounds like they have investigated the matter fully according to the communication you posted from XBLPET Lima and since
    the decision was upheld, there isn't anything else that can be done as Smwutches mentioned. They do not take suspensions lightly and it's always recommended to follow the Code of Conduct/Microsoft Services Agreement fully.

Feel free to create a new post in the appropriate thread if you have any other support questions!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, May 16, 2017
  9. ill be in contact with the Australian ombudsman cause I'm paying for a service I'm not receiving. I have paid over $1,320 on just xbox live gold alone and not even given a valid reason for being ban.

bloodstorm 2oo1, Nov 1, 2018
  10. bloodstorm 2oo1 Win User

well that's fraud on their end stealing my money after 10 years? when I have clear evidence of permission.

Hey there ,

Code of Conduct
    or
    has happened. Both of which you would have read and agreed to when signing up with a Microsoft Account. It sounds like they have investigated the matter fully according to the communication you posted from XBLPET Lima and since
    the decision was upheld, there isn't anything else that can be done as Smwutches mentioned. They do not take suspensions lightly and it's always recommended to follow the Code of Conduct/Microsoft Services Agreement fully.

Feel free to create a new post in the appropriate thread if you have any other support questions!

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
    ill be in contact with the Australian ombudsman cause I'm paying for a service I'm not receiving. I have paid over $1,320 on just xbox live gold alone and not even given a valid reason for being ban.
  11. Mister Mascot Win User

well that's fraud on their end stealing my money after 10 years? when I have clear evidence of permission.
    Hey there bloodstorm 2oo1,

Code of Conduct
    or

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  12. bloodstorm 2oo1 Win User

13. Smwutches Win User

14. bloodstorm 2oo1 Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    i already have and they just said XBLPET Lima :

‎9‎/‎05‎/‎2017‎ ‎11‎:‎00‎:‎21‎ ‎AM

Hello bloodstorm 2001,

While we appreciate your passion regarding this enforcement, we can assure you that this suspension was not issued lightly. Suspensions are only issued following a rigorous investigation of the account’s activity and conduct confirming that a Microsoft Services
    Agreement violation occurred. Additionally, following the submission of this Case Review inquiry we thoroughly reviewed the circumstances behind the enforcement and again confirmed that the violation occurred and that enforcement action was warranted. As a
    result, we cannot adjust or remove the suspension.
Thema:

1. ive been ban for fraud but i have proof that i was allowed to use the cards - Similar Threads - ive been ban

2. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  3. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  4. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  5. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  6. what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out: i was at school when i got notified that my xbox account was banned i need help XBOX:(mod removed) *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. Please can i get unban because ive been ban for 3 days and i did nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can i get unban because ive been ban for 3 days and i did nothing: Please unban me ive been ban for 3 days 2a33e0d2-9549-4429-939f-21bd5ac149ca
  8. Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling ...: Can someone help ***Moved from: Other/Unknown/Gaming*** b32ddabe-b2e9-43f8-9a70-f3f332362301
  9. Ive been chat banned 3 consecutive days which has now resulted in an xbox live ban.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been chat banned 3 consecutive days which has now resulted in an xbox live ban.: I've been chat banned 2 consecutive days and now I received an account ban. This is problematic because I can't receive chat bans for harassment, let alone 2 of them after I've already been banned...
  10. Communication ban after ive been on holidays

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban after ive been on holidays: Im getting real tired of you xbox, i get banned a few weeks ago for nothing, and now im banned again from communication after ive been gone for a week, this is complete bulls**t , alll you do is...