I've been a rewards member since 2011, but I have never received any Rewards Points?!?

Discus and support I've been a rewards member since 2011, but I have never received any Rewards Points?!? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi I've been a rewards member since 2011, and I have spent a lot of money in the Xbox / MSFT Store since then on my account, but haven't received ANY... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by LilChihuahua, Nov 21, 2016.

1. LilChihuahua
    LilChihuahua Guest

I've been a rewards member since 2011, but I have never received any Rewards Points?!?

Hi

I've been a rewards member since 2011, and I have spent a lot of money in the Xbox / MSFT Store since then on my account, but haven't received ANY Xbox Live Rewards for any action outside of surveys - nothing for purchases, etc.

Can you please assist me? It seems something isn't linked correctly between my accounts, or I'm missing something.

Thanks,

:)

LilChihuahua, Nov 21, 2016
  2. gbmfc100985
    gbmfc100985 Guest
    i have never received any rewards in 6 years

i have been a rewards member since 2010 and i have never received any rewards in 6 years

gbmfc100985, Nov 21, 2016
  3. Xbox Live Rewards

I have been a member of Xbox live rewards for over 2 years but have never received any rewards. Why

Mark Polo 333, Nov 21, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello LilChihuahua,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at Xbox Live Rewards .

-or-

2. By earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game
    consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the
    program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds. If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. Since you are a zero star member, you do not
    get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).

Since you are a zero star member and have not been making any offer eligible purchases, you have not received any Credits for your purchases.

XBLRewards8, Nov 22, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: