I've been a Preview Program member for a long time and I still don't have access to ...

Discus and support I've been a Preview Program member for a long time and I still don't have access to ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I still don't have access to the Xbox preview forums. The reason why I need access is because I am having a problem with Looking For Group. Every time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Axed-CEE3A4AD-73BD-4CA8-ABBF-22EC86E1EF48, Sep 19, 2016.

1. I've been a Preview Program member for a long time and I still don't have access to ...

I still don't have access to the Xbox preview forums. The reason why I need access is because I am having a problem with Looking For Group. Every time I try to create a post it says "Couldn't post your looking for group".

:)

Axed-CEE3A4AD-73BD-4CA8-ABBF-22EC86E1EF48, Sep 19, 2016
  2. xBuTcHeRx
    xBuTcHeRx Guest
    Can't access private preview member forums. HELP!

I am a preview program member on Xbox One but I still don't have access to the forums, please help. I've been a member now for a good while. Please help, THANK YOU!

xBuTcHeRx, Sep 19, 2016
  3. I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums

Every time I try and access the preview program forums it says "group not found".

I've been a member of the program for a very long time so it has nothing to do with me not being a member long enough. Please help.

Axed-CEE3A4AD-73BD-4CA8-ABBF-22EC86E1EF48, Sep 19, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've been a Preview Program member for a long time and I still don't have access to ...

Hey Axed,

You should be good to go to access our Preview Program forums, shoot me a private message on the forums if you continue experiencing issues
    by clicking the envelope below this post. Enjoy!

Mister Beep, Sep 20, 2016
  5. MyLittleTardis Win User

Xbox Preview Program Forum Access

Hi there! I'm not sure if I need to make my own thread or not, but I've been a Preview Program member for a few months now and still have no access to the forums as well. I would appreciate any help with gaining that access. -Thanks!
  6. KALELxSUPERMANx Win User

PREVIEW PROGRAM NOT WORTH IT!!!!!

Can you guide me there then? Ive contacted Microsoft, and they don't support preview issues. I have been a member of the preview program for a little over a year now (actively participating) but i don't have access to the preview program forums. can someone
    please help?
  7. Teddy Senpaii Win User

Preview Program

I've been in the preview program for some months and still have no access to the forums
  8. Jerjef Win User

Preview program....

I was going to say the same thing GrowlingYapper. lol. Last night the early Halo 5 beta is announced for Preview program members, now the forum is flooded. Frankly I've been on the Preview program and quit long ago. Not worth the hassle.
  9. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Never got a message to download the app

If you have been accepted into the Preview Program then you should be able to access the Preview Program Support forums and request assistance from the registration support group. If you get a group not found message then you don't have
    access and likely haven't been accepted yet. Keep in mind that an invite does not guarantee acceptance into the program. If an Xbox Support member can verify your acceptance, they should be able to grant you access to the aforementioned preview support forums.
Thema:

1. I've been a Preview Program member for a long time and I still don't have access to ... - Similar Threads - I've been Preview

2. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  3. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  4. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  5. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  6. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  7. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  8. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  9. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  10. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009