I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.

Discus and support I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’ve been back and forth in emails trying to get somewhere with this issue. I wasn’t able to redeem points so I emailed and after many follow up emails... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Maddy Brace, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Maddy Brace
    Maddy Brace Guest

I’ve been back and forth in emails trying to get somewhere with this issue. I wasn’t able to redeem points so I emailed and after many follow up emails I got this answer. I don’t even understand what earning points in multiple markets means? I honestly and truly believe I have not done anything to abuse the service agreement. I’m really stressed about this. Can someone help me? It seems as if no matter what I say they just don’t care. I know I haven’t done anything wrong but I don’t know what to do. Is there any way I can sort of appeal against this decision?

I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why. [​IMG]

:)

Maddy Brace, Jun 20, 2023
  2. Maddy Brace Win User

Thank you so much for your reply :)
  3. Smwutches Win User

That would mean you've been earning points in different regions. Rewards support would be the only ones who could help you.
  4. Anthony Sagastume Win User

Is there more to appeal a decision?

So basically, Microsoft is 1000% ok with consoles being banned for unjust reasons. The thousands of dollars I’ve spent over countless years don’t even get a 2nd look and I can’t even get an answer to why? This is honestly absurd for a company. Thank you for your answer though.
  5. J4CK93 Win User

I’ve been banned and I don’t know why and I want to challenge it. Is this possible?

Hi,

Unfortunately us ambassadors and the admins are unable to assist you with this and the only department that can lift the ban would be the Enforcement team.

Here is the link:

https://enforcement.xbox.com

Apply for a case review and follow their process, hopefully they will be able to assist you if you haven't done anything wrong. Usually it's a 24hr ban to start with.
  6. slackadelic Win User

I’ve been banned and I don’t know why and I want to challenge it. Is this possible?

Hi, please see the enforcement
    page
    :
    ^^^ this

If available, you can file an appeal to have the case reviewed
Thema:

1. I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why. - Similar Threads - I’ve basically been

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  6. The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...: Card info you have entered doesn’t match the info for this card yet it’s my main bankcard I’ve used for 3 years c268797e-eace-4bf7-952a-0704e2d24e5b
  7. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  8. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  9. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  10. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7