I’ve asked the back compat team to look into the Resident Evil 0 issues as well as the Fable ...

Discus and support I’ve asked the back compat team to look into the Resident Evil 0 issues as well as the Fable ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I reached out to the former head of the back compat team and expressed the concerns of the community members that have been having issues with Resident... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by coco meat train, Dec 2, 2018.

1. I’ve asked the back compat team to look into the Resident Evil 0 issues as well as the Fable ...

I reached out to the former head of the back compat team and expressed the concerns of the community members that have been having issues with Resident Evil 0 and REMake. Constantly telling players to skip cutscenes shouldnt be a workaround. The issue is
    that the bug isn’t able to be reported by Insiders since it’s resetting consoles. He said he has alerted the proper team members and it will be looked into as well as given me a point of contact for future concerns. Hopefully the issue can be isolated and
    fixed. I also mentioned some were having issues with the Fable series as thise games worked correctly wheh they released but lately have gotten issues.

For those that can submit errors via the console, please continue to do so as I do not want to spam these two personal accounts. Those reports ARE looked into so try and pick the correct classifications for them and be as complete as possible.

:)

coco meat train, Dec 2, 2018
  2. giovanni1972
    giovanni1972 Guest
    jake muller is actually 15

It makes sense, but Wesker also appeared in Resident Evil 0, unless Resident Evil 0 does not count in the official story of all the series, since it appeared afterwards.

giovanni1972, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Resident Evil 1-4 Games For 360??

they need to remaster these games & release them like they have resident evil & resident evil 0 they need to release the other titles remastered as well

BigPapaSmurf817, Dec 2, 2018
  4. I’ve asked the back compat team to look into the Resident Evil 0 issues as well as the Fable ...

Thanks for the info, if anyone has these problems, at least we can say they are being worked on.

StuartATrueRed, Dec 2, 2018
  5. choppyseize
    choppyseize Guest
    Hi I fixed this issue by uninstalling the game, Then clearing local saved games and my MAC address before installing again, Try that and see if that works for you.

choppyseize, Dec 2, 2018
  6. Looks like the current Alpha Ring for Insiders has a fix!

New Preview Alpha Ring 1902 Update – 12/3/18 - Xbox Wire

"Fixes to various games (e.g. Resident Evil 0) in which cutscenes would fail and the game would lock. The cutscenes now play as designed."

Should this be moved tot he stickies or wait until the fix is widespread? I know a lot of people would like to know it's being looked at.

coco meat train, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I’ve asked the back compat team to look into the Resident Evil 0 issues as well as the Fable ...