I've asked Microsoft some questions and haven't gotten a response for over a week

Discus and support I've asked Microsoft some questions and haven't gotten a response for over a week in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As the question states, I have been talking to Microsoft for a while about getting my account back, and the results were that I could not get the log... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tomakun12345, Jul 11, 2023.

1. tomakun12345
    tomakun12345 Guest

I've asked Microsoft some questions and haven't gotten a response for over a week

As the question states, I have been talking to Microsoft for a while about getting my account back, and the results were that I could not get the log in to it for any longer, however there was a chance to save my xbox account which is all I cared about. I recontacted Microsoft about it and they told me that they would get back to me in about 6-7 hours, which after a few days I thought was mistaken for 6-7 days, however it has been well over a week and I have not gotten any response from them. I really want to get my xbox account back, but I cannot if they won't communicate with me anymore. What should I do? Thank you in advance!

:)

tomakun12345, Jul 11, 2023
  2. tomakun12345 Win User

To make a long story short, I was trying to log into my Microsoft account a month or so back and it kept telling me that the account didn't exist, so I assumed it got hacked. After talking to Microsoft support about it, they emailed me back saying that they can confirm that the account was hacked and that they would try their best to get it back. I waited a bit before recontacting their support team, which after another week I got told that they couldn't get the account anymore so they had to shut it down, however one of the support service people told me that there was a chance to save my xbox account, but not my actual Microsoft account (the files and such), which was fine, so I recontacted their support team and it has been well over a week since I have asked them about this and have gotten no response.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Tomakun, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to ask, may I know what happened to your account?

However, please be aware that here in the forums, no one is capable of reviewing account information. We can just provide advice.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Thanks for the additional information, Tomakun.

I would like to let you know that usually, Microsoft support is not capable of transferring any kind of information, progress, or licenses between Microsoft accounts.

Additionally, here in the forums, no one is capable to review account information or manipulate it. I encourage you to reach them one more time in order to clarify the situation regarding the Xbox account save.
  5. The Billy Zane Win User

TU 3.1 Effectiveness

I haven't played Gears in over a week, and it doesn't look like I will be online anywhere in the near future. Being responsible sucks!!!! So I haven't even gotten this new update with the Retro Beta goodness.
  6. LoGic Daze Win User

Achievement not unlocking.. it has been about a week.

Sometimes the achievements glitch a little bit I've gotten achievements that I haven't even done and I've also gotten some a week after I did everything give it some time and if it doesn't work I suggest contacting support.
Thema:

1. I've asked Microsoft some questions and haven't gotten a response for over a week - Similar Threads - I've asked Microsoft

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  4. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  5. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  6. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  7. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  8. I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...: I've tried to press and hold the buttons but it's like it doesn't register it and I can't reset it its an error code for an update but it's up to date already. bfd26341-d2ad-4ed1-b7a4-7ac28d683881
  9. My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....: I've reset my remotes and console a thousand times. Power cycle nothing works. My xbox has been in the same spot and never had a issue til the update. I'm beyond frustrated and many people have...
  10. Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...: [img] ...... c7e611a7-c84a-4f87-b515-c998ae51e96f