I've applied to be an Ambassador, but....

Discus and support I've applied to be an Ambassador, but.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I attempt to use the ambassabank, it says "You need to apply to be an Ambassador first". According to my page, however, I've been an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArizonaBoyd, Sep 1, 2014.

1. ArizonaBoyd
    ArizonaBoyd Guest

Every time I attempt to use the ambassabank, it says "You need to apply to be an Ambassador first". According to my page, however, I've been an Ambassador....

Can something be done or explained to sort out this issue?

:)

ArizonaBoyd, Sep 1, 2014
  2. Ambassador beta HELP!!

I've applied for the ambassador beta and I've answered a few questions but my ambassador badge isn't showing up

xBTxEternalMGS, Sep 1, 2014
  3. Thulm
    Thulm Guest
    Can someone shed some light on my chances of being a XBL Ambassador please ? .

I've applied to be an XBL Ambassador , what are my chances of being accepted ? I've applied to be an Ambassador, but.... :D

Thulm, Sep 1, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Sep 1, 2014
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

Banned from the ambassadors program

I've been banned too many times to be an ambassador. The mods would laugh at me if I applied.
  6. Lighte Yagami Win User

Ambassadors Gamerscore requirement

I've got the same issue. I want to apply for the ambassador program to get in the Enforcement United beta and it's telling me I don't meet the only requirement for the ambassador program.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Apply to be an Ambassador

The site is down at the moment.All i can suggest is check back every so often to see if it's back up.
  8. MaverickXS Win User

Apply to be an Ambassador

Sigh, this seems to still be unresolved.
  9. Gillette 73 Win User

applied for ambassadors

it can take a while to get the reply. You will be notified by email of the outcome of the application. Then you will be awarded the badge and be able to get into the ambassador forums- where you can ask advice for any other issues.
Thema:

1. I've applied to be an Ambassador, but.... - Similar Threads - I've applied Ambassador

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  5. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  6. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  7. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  8. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  9. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  10. Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...: Refer to the question. I really need help. d3a20978-1e9a-46f2-a2fc-dda6ff22ad25