I've already reset my console. By holding the button down for 10 seconds. And I have...

Discus and support I've already reset my console. By holding the button down for 10 seconds. And I have... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've already reset my console. By holding the button down for 10 seconds. And I have already hard reset my Xbox. Keeping games and apps and I'm still... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Sickly Clover155, Nov 12, 2023.

1. I've already reset my console. By holding the button down for 10 seconds. And I have...

I've already reset my console. By holding the button down for 10 seconds. And I have already hard reset my Xbox. Keeping games and apps and I'm still having the same problem. I can record a message but I can't replay it or send it. It doesn't even give me the option. It just deletes the message and ask me if I want to record again. And my xbox has no barriers or anything and i'm still having this problem I can send text messages and talk in party chat. But I can't do voice messages

:)

Sickly Clover155, Nov 12, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I've already reset my console. By holding the button down for 10 seconds. And I have...