I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...

Discus and support I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] I'm playing on the latest Java edition (1.20.1) I've enabled everything in my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" but I'm still unable to use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Al_Ko, Jul 31, 2023.

1. Al_Ko
    Al_Ko Guest

I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...

I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still... [​IMG]

I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still... [​IMG]
    I'm playing on the latest Java edition (1.20.1)

I've enabled everything in my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" but I'm still unable to use multiplayer in Minecraft.

:)

Al_Ko, Jul 31, 2023
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer not working

3. Janet_C Win User

I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still being told on enable multiplayer by Minecraft. Is there anything I'm missing?

Hello!

Hope you are well. I'll be glad to help you, just remember that you're not talking to a Microsoft employee.

If you have already enabled and saved these settings correctly, it is the game that does not detect the changes.

Please follow these steps.

1.- Log out of the Microsoft Store, the Xbox app and the Minecraft Launcher.

2.- Repair these three applications by following the steps in this link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rep...

Restart the PC.

4.- Make sure that the date, time zone, time and region are correctly set.

5.- Log back into these 3 apps and test the game again.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  4. DominumStige Win User

Playing online

Hi!

Enable the "Join multiplayer games" option from the
    privacy settings
    on your account (Privacy & online safety->Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety).
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Link to the safety tab

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

To access your online privacy settings and also to enable access to multiplayer game servers, please visit the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  6. DominumStige Win User

EA account issue for my daugther

Hi!

Check that the "Join multiplayer games" function is enabled in the account
    privacy settings
    ("online safety" section).
Thema:

1. I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still... - Similar Threads - I've Already Enabled

2. Need more save space after I've cleared some already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more save space after I've cleared some already: I'm trying to play baulders gate 3 and it keeps giving me the tree code 0x80830003, despite having followed it's instructions and clearing locally saved games. I'm not sure what to do next...
  3. Hello! How can I gift a game, which I've already installed on my computer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! How can I gift a game, which I've already installed on my computer?: Hello! How can I gift a game to my daughter, which I've already installed on my computer? 9af3f155-3e10-4ad7-b2a6-9cbda5ec95bb
  4. I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.: Hello I've made a new account because I have lost my other one and when I went to friend my friends back I saw something weird. First I saw that I already had two friends one I didn't know and the...
  5. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  6. I've had this laptop for about 6 months now, and already i have been seeing white pixels...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've had this laptop for about 6 months now, and already i have been seeing white pixels...: I am currently not able to upload images for some reason, but I will try to explain to the best of my ability. I am having the same issue as RoyalGamer1:...
  7. I've already reset my console. By holding the button down for 10 seconds. And I have...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've already reset my console. By holding the button down for 10 seconds. And I have...: I've already reset my console. By holding the button down for 10 seconds. And I have already hard reset my Xbox. Keeping games and apps and I'm still having the same problem. I can record a...
  8. I have to buy the FH5 hotwheels pack, even though I've already bought it before.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to buy the FH5 hotwheels pack, even though I've already bought it before.: About a year ago, i bought the hotwheels pack on forza horizon 5. recently i re installed the game and now its prompting me to buy it again even though I've bought it before. can i get any help...
  9. I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my...: I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my phone When i go to Microsoft Store i try to download it (logged in my account where i have purchased...
  10. Why does my Xbox want me to buy another bundle for Vice City, when I've already bought one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox want me to buy another bundle for Vice City, when I've already bought one?: Hi! I bought the GTA bundle a few months back, mainly because it had Vice City in it. GTAV was just a bonus pretty much. But it won't play, tells me I don't own it. Says i remotely installed it...