I’ve already brought call of duty 3 but it’s saying I have not paid for it

Discus and support I’ve already brought call of duty 3 but it’s saying I have not paid for it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help I’ve brought the around when it was available 8a2174d0-5870-4f93-befe-23e57cf4c85e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GangstaNation89, Nov 10, 2023.

1. I’ve already brought call of duty 3 but it’s saying I have not paid for it

I need help I’ve brought the around when it was available

:)

GangstaNation89, Nov 10, 2023
  2. nate t910 Win User

I preordered call of duty modern warfare 3 and it's not letting me download it

Hello. I preordered call of duty MW3 as well under the gamer tag ThirtyyBall and call of duty had an update today now it’s showing mw3 as if I have to purchase it again. I’ve already preordered it on 10/11/23. I paid over 100 dollars please help
  3. x Wazzaaaaaa x Win User

Black Ops 3 Digital Deluxe problem

Im having the same issue....ive got and paid for the call of duty black ops 3 digital deluxe edition including all the maps ect but it is telling me to purchase the season pass for £34.99 when ive already paid for it with the bundle. Any help would be appreciated?
  4. Im Dxckens Win User

I NEED HELP!!!!!!

Have you tried a soft factory reset yet, selecting 'keep my games and apps' ?
    Yeah I’ve tried that but just for the sake of it, I’ll try it again! Just super frustrated, recently brought Call of Duty, then brought the Elite v2 controller amd was looking at Starwars, luckily didnt pre order as I’d of practically wasted money on something
    I cant play.
  5. RG DEVIL CO Win User

Xbox rewards black ops Cold War punch card

I have already purchesed call of duty but it saying i havent
  6. Tanay Vinod Nair Win User

When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also says this profile is not allowed to play on xbox network

I see people playing latest call of duty modern warfare 3 multiplayer for free. I have paid for vault edition please help
Thema:

I’ve already brought call of duty 3 but it’s saying I have not paid for it

1. I’ve already brought call of duty 3 but it’s saying I have not paid for it - Similar Threads - I’ve already brought

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. Call of duty purchase again glitch in game when I’ve already purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty purchase again glitch in game when I’ve already purchased: I have purchased the modern warfare, three call of duty and I have downloaded it via disc. When I load up the game. It gives me the option to buy the modern warfare three cross Jen bundle when I...
  6. Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...: my game chat is not working for any of my games, the party chat works fine. I’ve already messed with the settings and stuff to try and fix it, anyone know what the problem is?...
  7. Why can’t I play my games with gold that I’ve already claimed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my games with gold that I’ve already claimed?: A few years ago I downloaded assassins creed syndicate when it was a game with gold. I took a break from Xbox. When I came back I went to redownload the game which it lets me do. But when I go to...
  8. is there a way for me to get the expansion packs i’ve purchased already onto my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way for me to get the expansion packs i’ve purchased already onto my pc?: i’ve purchased things for the sims 4 on xbox and now want to transfer them to my pc but can figure out how, is there a way for me to get the expansion packs i’ve purchased already onto my pc?...
  9. I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...: As above. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling. Never signed in before as far as I’m aware. 56ca4d5e-13a6-4898-ad29-d44deceab6e2
  10. Why is Hogwarts legacy suddenly not letting me play it on my Xbox 1 after I’ve already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Hogwarts legacy suddenly not letting me play it on my Xbox 1 after I’ve already...: So my brother and I bought Hogwarts legacy on his box series x and we bought the more expensive version so I can play it on my Xbox 1 as well. I’ve spent the last week playing it and have nearly...