I've activated my Titanfall Beta though Xbox Live, but it didn't say it was queued to ...

Discus and support I've activated my Titanfall Beta though Xbox Live, but it didn't say it was queued to ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm heavy the same problem as PsYkOe was but my download is not in the games and apps section at all Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ColdBrew, Feb 14, 2014.

  1. I've activated my Titanfall Beta though Xbox Live, but it didn't say it was queued to ...


    I'm heavy the same problem as PsYkOe was but my download is not in the games and apps section at all
     
    InSaNeFIREPoWeR, Feb 16, 2014
    #16
  2. pq bucket pq
    pq bucket pq Guest
    Same here, I redeemed the code online and cannot find where to download the actual game. I have checked My Games and Apps, all I have in there is BF4, Ryse Son of Rome, and Forza
     
    pq bucket pq, Feb 16, 2014
    #17
  3. Campo
    Campo Guest
    This had me stumped for a while. You need to open My Games and Apps and then scroll all the way to the right. There was a separate section that showed Titanfall with a Ready to Install label on it.
     
    Campo, Feb 16, 2014
    #18
  4. I've activated my Titanfall Beta though Xbox Live, but it didn't say it was queued to ...

    Pq

    bucket did you figure out a way to fix it yet?
     
    InSaNeFIREPoWeR, Feb 16, 2014
    #19
  5. I've tried everything there is no separate section all I have is battlefield 4,forza 5,ghosts, and killer instinct and my queue is empty
     
    InSaNeFIREPoWeR, Feb 16, 2014
    #20
  6. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest
    had a code but did it through the web instead of on the xbox. cant find it anywhere have the new update as well nothing in the queue and cant download via marketplace just brings me back to marketplace
     
    proneto911, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. PsYkOe Win User

    I've activated my Titanfall Beta though Xbox Live, but it didn't say it was queued to download...

    It was actually there way at the end, it's just as previously mentioned by others that it doesn't auto-start. Kinda disappointing that it doesn't auto-start but it's not a mega deal. Hopefully the update will fix that and get things moving the right way.
  8. DEACON Win User

    I've activated my Titanfall Beta though Xbox Live, but it didn't say it was queued to download...

    so you entered the code online and it immediately started downloading on your console?
  9. CAMARO Xlll Win User

    I've activated my Titanfall Beta though Xbox Live, but it didn't say it was queued to download...

    Mine queued and started downloading right after I entered the code. May want to talk with support if yours is not working.
  10. ColdBrew Win User

    I've activated my Titanfall Beta though Xbox Live, but it didn't say it was queued to download...

  11. DEACON Win User

    I've activated my Titanfall Beta though Xbox Live, but it didn't say it was queued to download...

    just fyi, there is no auto download for Xbox One. you can queue it up but it will not begin to download until you physically tell it to. not even when you power your console on. you'll still have to go into your My Games & Apps to start the download.
Thema:

I've activated my Titanfall Beta though Xbox Live, but it didn't say it was queued to ...

Loading...
  1. I've activated my Titanfall Beta though Xbox Live, but it didn't say it was queued to ... - Similar Threads - I've activated Titanfall

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  4. I've built Ascension Realms with @base_44!

    in XboX Insiders
    I've built Ascension Realms with @base_44!: Tell me what you think of my first built game that I created submitted by /u/spiritwolf73 [link] [comments]
  5. Is my xbox broken? I've tried everything

    in XboX Insiders
    Is my xbox broken? I've tried everything: whenever I try to start an app, it will tell me "it took too long to start" each time. this started a few weeks ago and nothing seems to work. what do I do? submitted by /u/dropablefox [link]...
  6. For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...

    in XboX Insiders
    For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This...
  7. I'm locked on a state even know I've never changed it

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm locked on a state even know I've never changed it: Ive been waiting for days cloud gaming have not resoonded submitted by /u/Far-Style1648 [link] [comments]
  8. How can I get the Xbox gold badge? I've had gold in the past but never received it

    in XboX Insiders
    How can I get the Xbox gold badge? I've had gold in the past but never received it: I didn't know the best place to ask submitted by /u/purdyferrari [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Game Bar will not work!!!! Does anyone have any suggestions. I've listed a few of my...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar will not work!!!! Does anyone have any suggestions. I've listed a few of my...: I've uninstalled / reinstalled Powershell Regedit you name it.... anyone have any ideas. submitted by /u/Curious-Mousse-1458 [link] [comments]
  10. I've gotten an issue where I try to login but get asked that there was suspicious activity...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I've gotten an issue where I try to login but get asked that there was suspicious activity...: I've gotten an issue where I try to login but get asked that there was suspicious activity so Once I input my Phone Number and it says verification method unavailable...