I've accidentally put a physical v-bucks gift card into this account but wanted them on a...

Discus and support I've accidentally put a physical v-bucks gift card into this account but wanted them on a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'd just like to know if there's anything I can do, could I even bring them back in-store for a refund? 4ccd300a-1159-422d-9390-8a009edf19dc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jordy townsend, Jul 5, 2023.

1. I've accidentally put a physical v-bucks gift card into this account but wanted them on a...

I'd just like to know if there's anything I can do, could I even bring them back in-store for a refund?

:)

jordy townsend, Jul 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I've accidentally put a physical v-bucks gift card into this account but wanted them on a different account, is there anyway to transfer them?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize but once a code has been redeemed there is no option to transfer it to a different account, Jordy. In regards to the in-store refund, it will depend on the store but I would like to set your expectation that there is a chance that it's no longer eligible.
  3. webdevkit Win User

V-Bucks as a gift

Hey, great question, Jeff! You will want to buy an Xbox Gift Card and give that to them as a gift. They can use the Xbox Gift Card to make purchases for anything, including V-Bucks.

If you buy the V-bucks from the Microsoft store, you will be buying them for your account and, according to the Fortnite V-Bucks FAQ, they are not transferrable or refundable.

While it may be possible to make the online purchase as a Digital Game Gift, where you include your nephew's account as the recipient, they will receive the redemption code immediately upon purchase.

In that case, your best option is to buy the Xbox Gift Card so you can have something to give them and also ensure that the game currency isn't accidentally associated with your account and unable to transfer.
  4. KevinCummings1 Win User

Fortnite Battle Royale

I've tried it and if you have money on the gift card and it is redeemed on your account you can by V-bucks on Fortnite and get the V-bucks right away.
  5. OakGill Win User

Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their children's accounts?

Hello, I read your question, and I hope I understand your situation. The Xbox Ambassadors are here to help

I myself have had the same situation and scenario with my son's account. It took me a few times to learn that you cannot actually gift V bucks by buying them and then attempting to give him away. May I suggest you go to the item shop and buy what your children
    want and gift it to the account by pressing y instead of x. The only way to gift actual v-bucks is to purchase a v bucks digital code from an online retailer, or an actual physical scratch off v-bucks code from an authorized retailer.

Hope this helps!
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

V-Bucks as a gift

Hi,

the best way is to give your nephew a xbox gift card so he can put the 25 digit code on his account so he can buy what he wants like v-bucks for fortnite
Thema:

I've accidentally put a physical v-bucks gift card into this account but wanted them on a...

1. I've accidentally put a physical v-bucks gift card into this account but wanted them on a... - Similar Threads - I've accidentally put

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  4. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  5. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  6. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  7. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  8. I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...: I've tried to press and hold the buttons but it's like it doesn't register it and I can't reset it its an error code for an update but it's up to date already. bfd26341-d2ad-4ed1-b7a4-7ac28d683881
  9. My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....: I've reset my remotes and console a thousand times. Power cycle nothing works. My xbox has been in the same spot and never had a issue til the update. I'm beyond frustrated and many people have...
  10. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...