I’ve accidentally made two xbox/ Microsoft accounts with the same email and I don’t know...

Discus and support I’ve accidentally made two xbox/ Microsoft accounts with the same email and I don’t know... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I accidentally ended up creating a new account on Xbox using the same email as my old account. It has now overridden the old one and I cannot access it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Georgia Jones1, Jul 28, 2023.

1. I’ve accidentally made two xbox/ Microsoft accounts with the same email and I don’t know...

I accidentally ended up creating a new account on Xbox using the same email as my old account. It has now overridden the old one and I cannot access it anymore but I’ve checked and the account is still online. This has now affected my Minecraft account as it is still linked to the old microsoft account and I cannot access anything to do with that account anymore. I’m not sure how to contact anyone for help about this and I’m unsure how to go about it all. If anyone has any ideas, they would be heavily appreciated as I am worried about my Minecraft.

:)

Georgia Jones1, Jul 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I’ve accidentally made two xbox/ Microsoft accounts with the same email and I don’t know...