I've a problem with a gift code

Discus and support I've a problem with a gift code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, Sorry for the mistakes that I risk doing, i'm belgian, so i've a poor knowledge of English. I'm just coming to get a gift-code from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by darkx golden 21, Jun 29, 2019.

1. I've a problem with a gift code

Hello there,

Sorry for the mistakes that I risk doing, i'm belgian, so i've a poor knowledge of English.

I'm just coming to get a gift-code from Instant gaming about the game "Sea of thieves" and her DLC "Sea dogs pack". For the first code there is any problem. But for the DLC I'm encountering a problem when I enter the code.

The picture will speak about itself ...

(Mod Removed - See guidelines)

I thank you in advance and I hope you can help me.

:)

darkx golden 21, Jun 29, 2019
  2. H3PA80R Win User

On the error pic it looks like you already redeemed it.

If the DLC is for items in the game you will find them in the chests of your Shop or the chest atthe vendor next to the Shop if it is a cosmetic item for your Shop like sails or something like that. Hope that helps.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi darkx golden 21,

Thanks for the update with your reply! Based on the message that you're receiving it seems that you already own the content in your Microsoft account. If you're having trouble finding these bits of DLC I recommend following the troubleshooting steps available
    in our support article entitled Find your games and add-ons on Xbox One if you happen to be playing on an Xbox One console. Alternatively, if
    you're on a PC, then the support article Troubleshooting downloadable content on Windows 10 can assist you best.

Regarding the Sea Dog pack for Sea of Thieves, once the code is redeemed (as these items already appear to be owned) you would need to find the items in-game as they do not immediately show up. For further information on where to find them in-game, I recommend
    you reach out to the Sea of Thieves forums as they would have a better idea of where these items would be located.

Sea of Thieves forum

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out a bit more!
  4. darkx golden 21 Win User

Hello Darkx,

We understand that you have an inquiry here in regards to a gift code causing an error when attempted to be redeemed.

It would be best to provide us with the information in regards to what error is received when you attempt to redeem this code. If you're wanting to provide a screenshot, please use the tool provided by our forums so that there are no external links to other
    websites.

You can follow our how to redeem gift cards and codes support article for steps that you can take when you can't redeem
    codes to an account.

Try this for us and then let us know how this goes.

Best wishes!
    Hello !

This is the screenshot:
    [​IMG]
  5. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Not all codes are able to be redeemed in all regions
  6. JOSHUASHALO Win User

Some code may not work because some can be use already.
Thema:

1. I've a problem with a gift code - Similar Threads - I've problem gift

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  4. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  5. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  6. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  7. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  8. I've got a problem with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've got a problem with my Gamertag: I wanted to change my gamertag when I paid for it, It still shows my old one I tried to hard reset my xbox but I still see the old gamertag. Can anyone help me out here?...
  9. I'm having problems with my gamer pic on Xbox app I've waited 24 and 48 hours

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having problems with my gamer pic on Xbox app I've waited 24 and 48 hours: my Xbox app is not working with custom profile picture change whenever I try to select it it just says done we finished moderating it and it's okay and then nothing happens and I don't know why...
  10. So I've been having this problem where I can't delete my captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I've been having this problem where I can't delete my captures: I read the replies to Levi and followed everything but none of it worked b4d1fe49-96fc-4e1b-a45f-b7f4ab2f6bca