Iv just added my account on xbox one from 360 and it wont let me send messages

Discus and support Iv just added my account on xbox one from 360 and it wont let me send messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Iv just added my account on xbox one from 360 and it wont let me send messages, I have checked if I am blocked and or suspended but im not. I have also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by X0X0GossipGoatX, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Iv just added my account on xbox one from 360 and it wont let me send messages

Iv just added my account on xbox one from 360 and it wont let me send messages, I have checked if I am blocked and or suspended but im not. I have also tried to remove and then re add the account and still nothing. And even checked all my info was correct.
    Can anyone please help?

:)

X0X0GossipGoatX, Jan 9, 2017
  2. xbox live

iv bought gold last night and the moneys gone out my account but it wont let me play any games online, iv deleted my account then added it again and that didn't seem to do anything, any way one of you can help?

Pulse v Fuzionz, Jan 9, 2017
  3. It wont let me send messages

ive recently added my account from xbox 360 to xbox one. And ive descovered i cannot send messages from my account anymore. Which makes it difficult to socialize with my friends as i play games. It gives me an error message saying i cannot send messages
    from my account and tells me to try adding my phone number, i did so and it still will not work. Please help.

THElazyPANDA77, Jan 9, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble sending messages!

So that we can best help out, can you clarify what happens when you try to send a message? Do you get a particular error code or message? Let us know Iv just added my account on xbox one from 360 and it wont let me send messages :)

Mister Maka, Jan 11, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble sending messages!

So that we can best help out, can you clarify what happens when you try to send a message? Do you get a particular error code or message? Let us know :)
  6. weemaddz Win User

Minecraft

I added you if its ok, it wont let me send messages to you though
  7. DHG Lupus Win User

need help with message ban

8. AnonomousFiend Win User

Xbox live goes from Gold to Silver after redeeming 2 day trial code

I used a 48 hour trial and it let me join parties. The only thing it wont let me do is send pictures or use video kinect.

It still says I'm silver though. and on xbox.com it wont let me send messages, I have to do it from my xbox.
  9. APEXASSASSlN Win User

Watchdogs Basest Base Achievement not unlocking

Iv just started playing this game and it wont let me but my first gun from the shop. I had no problems on the 360. Just shows how good this game really is.
Thema:

1. Iv just added my account on xbox one from 360 and it wont let me send messages - Similar Threads - added account 360

2. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  3. Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account: I have been having an issue with signing into my account. Xbox kept sending me an error when signing into xbox account saying that i needed to connect to the internet in order to sign into...
  4. Issues with family account adding second child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...
  5. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  6. I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.: My girlfriend gifted me the Two Point bundle that was on sale until this morning, which includes both Two Point Campus and Two Point Hospital. I redeemed the code, adding them to my account, but...
  7. Vbucks purchased but not added in Fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks purchased but not added in Fortnite account: I purchased vbucks with my microsoft account and its available in order history but not added to epicgames account . btw Im using PC d7efa71c-9d8e-4854-97d8-8ae3c81ab76f
  8. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...
  9. An unknown email was added to my Microsoft account as security information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    An unknown email was added to my Microsoft account as security information.: Good day, my Microsoft account is linked to my Minecraft account. And I got tricked into giving my email and a code to a fake bot in discord. I saw the bot on other servers before so I thought...
  10. Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...: I have an XboxS. I have an account myself and I have two child accounts, Child1 and Child2. Yesterday I added money to Child1's account. We can see this clearly in the order history of my MS...