its says that my microsoft account is toke to long to start what should i do now?

Discus and support its says that my microsoft account is toke to long to start what should i do now? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What should i do to login into this account without having to go threw that trouble? 8e290c55-0963-43e0-b12f-a813a2822fce Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JAlston1, Apr 26, 2020.

1. JAlston1
    JAlston1 Guest

its says that my microsoft account is toke to long to start what should i do now?

What should i do to login into this account without having to go threw that trouble?

:)

JAlston1, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Shaneblack82 Win User

Try resetting your modem, router, and xbox. Do the modem and router before restarting the Xbox.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Are you attempting to log into the console? Have you been able to log in before? Is this when you're trying to log in to a specific game, or the console/pc? A full power cycle usually helps clear up issues like that, so hold the Xbox button on the console
    for 10 seconds until it shuts down.

Let us know if a power cycle doesn't resolve it.
  4. Antho Boisvert Win User

I got hacked and the Guys change my email what i do now?

All time its say " The email is not exist" Soo what i do now?

Every time Microsoft ask me the Email its say dont exist

My Steam account is link on xbox account too
  5. Welsh Ghost Win User

Unable To Play My downlaoded games on my new Account

yeah thats great thanks only toke mins to download my one account not days lol and thay work on my new account now thanks :)

just need xboxlive for my new account now lol.

One last question before i go my colthes i bought from xboxlive for my avtarman thing on my one account can thay be used on any of my accounts or is it like ps3 where if you buy things for that its for that account only?
  6. Linda Howie Win User

This account does not exist

Hi there, when I enter the form it’s not letting me as the error message says: The Microsoft account you've entered does not exist.

What should I do now? He’s had this account for a long time and told me that something changed with the password 2 years ago and it has been working but since he got hacked amd changed his account yesterday he can’t get in nor can I reset the password. What can I do now?
Thema:

1. its says that my microsoft account is toke to long to start what should i do now? - Similar Threads - says microsoft account

2. It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...: It says I am already logined in Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't remember what password I used 0e9f2469-98bb-4d88-8675-dc6aece1eb06
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  5. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  6. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  7. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  8. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  9. My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says...: Hi my microsoft acount think im on a computer when im on a mobile device same with my mincraft account + for minecraft it says im logged in on my profile im useing chrome btw but when i join the...
  10. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...