It’s says I have another account on Minecraft and I can’t connect to it with my account how...

Discus and support It’s says I have another account on Minecraft and I can’t connect to it with my account how... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It was a account before mine on the game and I tried to put my account on there so I can play minecraft online but it said the other account is still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zyterrius Hudson, Aug 12, 2023.

1. It’s says I have another account on Minecraft and I can’t connect to it with my account how...

It was a account before mine on the game and I tried to put my account on there so I can play minecraft online but it said the other account is still connected and I don’t how to disconnect or anything

:)

Zyterrius Hudson, Aug 12, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

It’s says I have another account on Minecraft and I can’t connect to it with my account how do I fix that

Hi Zyterrius,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

May I know are you in pc or xbox console? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps like restarting and logging out?

Best regards
  3. Mamaguevo Gluglu Win User

sisu.xboxlive.com is down

O can’t connect my account with Minecraft it pops me my old account and I don’t have it any more
  4. Unnamednoone Win User

Why I can’t play with my friends in Minecraft

I can’t sign in with my account to Minecraft

I wanted to say that, I was wrong

Also, my friends have the same platform
  5. ALEXSAN5 Win User

i can only "play demo" in minecraft even though i have license

What if I switched my email to another on my account and after I can play in demo only? Also at the bottom of launcher saying “We can’t connect to services”.
  6. Hayden Lewis1 Win User

help with the accounts

Nice to meet you. whenever I try to connect the Microsoft account I use to minecraft on my ps4 it says their is another account on there butt I don't have access to that email anymore it is associated with.
Thema:

It’s says I have another account on Minecraft and I can’t connect to it with my account how...

1. It’s says I have another account on Minecraft and I can’t connect to it with my account how... - Similar Threads - It’s says another

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  5. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  6. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  7. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  8. Why am I receiving 2 strikes for saying “****” to another player?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I receiving 2 strikes for saying “****” to another player?: How does saying "You are so **** man can’t believe the garbage you get away with " constitute 2/8 strikes? Clearly messaging the player regarding the game we just played can’t understand how...
  9. Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not...: Hi, Trying to redeem Vbucks on epic games account, but epic says it’s linked to another account. How do we find what account this is linked to? 4c4e4e98-4cad-4fac-89ab-11f6a13233d8
  10. Can I switch all the stuff I bought to another acc after it say Indefinite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I switch all the stuff I bought to another acc after it say Indefinite?: I got banned for my friend he messaged some dude the n word but it wasn't me and yall said a rule 8 strikes but that was my 4th and I don't know how to get yall to ban his acc his is [mod removed]...