It's PS4 Minecraft but still Microsoft Plz Look

Discus and support It's PS4 Minecraft but still Microsoft Plz Look in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; one of my friends signed in with Microsoft account on my PS4 on Minecraft so we did all this stuff with the code and stuff but then and now some time... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OutwardAphid424, Jun 1, 2020.

1. It's PS4 Minecraft but still Microsoft Plz Look

one of my friends signed in with Microsoft account on my PS4 on Minecraft so we did all this stuff with the code and stuff but then and now some time later I tried to sign into mine and Microsoft account but it says that I need to sign in with the friend
    account but I won't let me how do I remove this account off the PS4 Minecraft to sign into mine

:)

OutwardAphid424, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Kirill Krasin Win User

Hello, official Minecraft for PlayStation TM 4 FAQ says:

Please note that once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account, it cannot be unlinked without loss of access to entitlements and Minecoins on other platforms.

Also you can try this, but first of all backup your saved data!:

1. Login with the friend account and Load the game.
    2. Press PS button
    3. Go to Settings -> Storage -> Click Saved Data
    4. It will warn you that Minecraft will be shut down
    5. Press OK
    6. Select Minecraft
    7. Select «Saved Data» file with cog
    8. Press Delete
    9. Do the same with second file «Saved Data» both have a cog
    10. After both files deleted just return to Minecraft and Sign-In using a new login.
  3. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  4. MNcrewDeMedici Win User

Dissapearing achievement points Dead Island

still looking for help plz!!!
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Need help with linking a Minecraft account to a Microsoft Account after having the linked account terminated due to being compromised.

Unfortunately creating a new Microsoft account with the old email doesn’t work :c

The other option is create a new PSN account and link this new Microsoft account
    You can still play Minecraft if your PS4 is the primary PS4
  6. ZackMiller4 Win User

Minecraft cross platform syncing issues.

Everything is set to allow. My worlds are still unable to sync. I signed into my Microsoft profile on minecraft and there is no option on the ps4 to sync my old worlds.
Thema:

1. It's PS4 Minecraft but still Microsoft Plz Look - Similar Threads - PS4 Minecraft still

2. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  3. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  6. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  7. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....
  8. If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still...: If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still be there? 9f25e986-1ac7-4e82-9c4d-9f1c3434eda5
  9. i deleted my gmail account but minecraft ps4 still thinks it exists

in XBoX Accessibility
    i deleted my gmail account but minecraft ps4 still thinks it exists: can any one help me with this bc i want to play with my brother but he has a xbox and ai have a ps4 and hes in a dif house so ye e21d813d-75ec-4d44-a9c2-c269dc2beb61
  10. i deleted my microsoft account but minecraft ps4 still thinks it exists

in XBoX Accessibility
    i deleted my microsoft account but minecraft ps4 still thinks it exists: so my password for my microsoft account was comprimised and i had to delete it (gamertag was snaggiboi666) but now mcps4 thinks it still active and i can't login to another microsoft account i...