It's possible to remote control the tv with the xbox gamepad?

Discus and support It's possible to remote control the tv with the xbox gamepad? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a samsung tv, I am using xbox netflix app and I want to control the volume of the tv through my xbox remote Is that possible? How can I do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rs99999, Apr 7, 2020.

1. rs99999
    rs99999 Guest

Hi,

I have a samsung tv, I am using xbox netflix app and I want to control the volume of the tv through my xbox remote

Is that possible? How can I do it? I followed some tutorials and the xbox recognizes my tv but does nothing ( I think I followed tutoriais for voice not the gamepad)

thanks!

:)

rs99999, Apr 7, 2020
  2. rs99999 Win User

anyone can help please? after configuration what's the shortcut to change volume? e.g. on netflix
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

I if your TV have Bluetooth and you have the newer XBOX One Controller than it is possible. I can use my XBOX Controller on my Google TV. It works really good
  4. DarkUnicycle Win User

Hello rs99999,

Thanks for reaching out, now the Xbox App does communicate via Bluetooth to the Xbox itself however when it comes to your TV it will all depend if your TV has a Bluetooth enabled feature to allow the communication between the two to work. You can google
    search the name of your TV and model number if you'd like to dive a bit deeper to see if your TV does, but most likely the manufactures support website would be help.

I'm glad I could provide you this information, let us know if there anything else we could help with today
  5. julosjc Win User

Hi there,

It depends but you can control the xbox audio at least even if by remote or your controller
  6. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Puoi farlo tramite app xbox. Devi configurare la tv con la Xbox.

1.Accedi alle impostazioni

2.Vai su opzioni di visualizzazione e TV

3.Vai su controllo dispositivo

4.Selezioni TV

In seguito fai una scansione automatica e sar pronta per il monitoraggio del volume tramite App. Ci sono altri trucchetti anche, ma a te al momento chiedi solo la sezione audio. Spero diesserti stato utile.
Thema:

1. It's possible to remote control the tv with the xbox gamepad? - Similar Threads - possible remote control

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. Is remote play possible on Mac?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is remote play possible on Mac?: I just wanted to do remote play on my Mac since the TV was being used by other people, and I didn't have access to my phone so it was the only thing I had, but I couldn't find any way to remote...
  9. On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?: On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely? c498ce13-e75a-4a5c-891c-2e27b273fc66
  10. Is remote play between PC and Laptop possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is remote play between PC and Laptop possible?: Is it possible to remote play a game from Gamepass from my gaming pc in my house to my work laptop in my house? I want to fish on Call of the Wild The Angler while I am working and not DL the game...