It's on the way! and Were working on it.
Discus and support It's on the way! and Were working on it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a minor disc drive issue, which hasn't acted up since a complete re-power. I went through 4 360's with the RROD, finally upgraded to a slim and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kasi Cage, Jan 28, 2014.
Page 2 of 3
Page 2 of 3
Thema:
It's on the way! and Were working on it.
Loading...
-
It's on the way! and Were working on it. - Similar Threads - Were working
-
Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...
in XboX InsidersDisk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by... -
Xbox PLEASE add a feature to were you can connect PS4 and ps5 to Xbox one
in XboX InsidersXbox PLEASE add a feature to were you can connect PS4 and ps5 to Xbox one: So Xbox I been with you for year I been asking for you to add a feature where you can connect all controller like PS4 and ps5 I been with Xbox for year I spent a lot of money so please add a... -
Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke
in XBoX on WindowsWhy is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke: I would like to have xbox rewards back on in Switzerland 5d983703-72aa-41db-b297-5ac1739552eb -
Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...: I have a faulty xbox, purchased as a Christmas present, the orser was with Microsoft direct. The order email confirmation does not provide a service link to report a problem and the online chat... -
Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialDiscord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...: I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again" every-time i try and use the app. when i try and transfer voice from... -
I signed into my Xbox and my friends were-not showing resetting didn’t work and I can’t see...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI signed into my Xbox and my friends were-not showing resetting didn’t work and I can’t see...: when I signed into my Xbox one it said I had no friends added which is wrong and when I went to view my profile it had a sorry message and to try again, I tried resetting but it didn’t do... -
i had a glitch were my redeemed codes didnt work I got this resolved and if any one els has...
in XBoX Sales and Promoi had a glitch were my redeemed codes didnt work I got this resolved and if any one els has...: got resoveld but i cant delete and i do not need help 8b96c227-b576-4961-b06d-90f869db49a5 -
if i were to buy Xbox live in a different country or region would it still work
in XBoX on Consolesif i were to buy Xbox live in a different country or region would it still work: an example would be : I buy Xbox live in the UK or Brazil then I come back to the US would it still work 0a7d6a51-5098-4494-8364-9912ddd378be -
Videos don't work for me on pc even though they were working fine yesterday
in XBoX on ConsolesVideos don't work for me on pc even though they were working fine yesterday: Videos don't work anymore even though they working fine yesterday on my pc. Also the code the error message gave me doesn't even work, it says it is not recognised. Please help....