It's Official; XB1's Going to China

Discus and support It's Official; XB1's Going to China in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I for one would like to say that from here on out, if you're going to talk and argue about console sales and which console sold more...you should leave... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Galactic Geek, Apr 29, 2014.

  1. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest

    It's Official; XB1's Going to China


    I for one would like to say that from here on out, if you're going to talk and argue about console sales and which console sold more...you should leave out China.

    That country has so many restrictions on games that it's just not the same as the rest of the world.

    It's going to be a whole different animal. I mean....if one sells 5 million and another doesn't go there....but the games are all crap due to the restrictions...(b/c if you've looked at the restrictions - basically no game any of us play would be allowed
    there except Mario) and b/c of that you can't really get a feel since most of the games won't be going there.

    Just my 2 cents.
     
    Wiggs, Apr 30, 2014
    #16
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    MS will be making the games legal ICE3D they wouldnt launch if they wasnt prepered. MS have prob spoke to there gov over there and dissuccused it all
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 30, 2014
    #17
  3. I agree with Gh0stz; MS wouldn't release over there unless they had a plan in place. It's Official; XB1's Going to China :)
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 30, 2014
    #18
  4. HailofSteel
    HailofSteel Guest

    It's Official; XB1's Going to China

    Considering the average worker in China barely makes 2,000 dollars a year I dont see them spending 1/4 of their yearly income to get one.
     
    HailofSteel, Apr 30, 2014
    #19
  5. Steel, they haven't announced pricing yet - I'm sure they'll make it affordable for the masses. It's Official; XB1's Going to China ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 30, 2014
    #20
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    MS are smart its how they make billions and billions, they will have a plan in place
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 30, 2014
    #21
  7. BesTV who have partnered with Microsoft to release the Xbox One in China have said that games will be cheaper in China. "In fact the company executives said in the conference call that they would cost less than 300 RMB, which
    means they'll be under $50."

    Source
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, Apr 30, 2014
    #22
  8. It's Official; XB1's Going to China

    Give it a week and china will have their own X1 knockoff built and selling for next to nothing. Just look up what they did to the Ford F150 lol.
     
    ieh-315B6809-F250-456B-A98A-EC2F27E7E472, Oct 31, 2018
    #23
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

    It's Official; XB1's Going to China

    Steel, they haven't announced pricing yet - I'm sure they'll make it affordable for the masses. ;)
  10. HailofSteel Win User

    It's Official; XB1's Going to China

    Considering the average worker in China barely makes 2,000 dollars a year I dont see them spending 1/4 of their yearly income to get one.
  11. Wiggs Win User

    It's Official; XB1's Going to China

    I for one would like to say that from here on out, if you're going to talk and argue about console sales and which console sold more...you should leave out China.

    That country has so many restrictions on games that it's just not the same as the rest of the world.

    It's going to be a whole different animal. I mean....if one sells 5 million and another doesn't go there....but the games are all crap due to the restrictions...(b/c if you've looked at the restrictions - basically no game any of us play would be allowed
    there except Mario) and b/c of that you can't really get a feel since most of the games won't be going there.

    Just my 2 cents.
  12. Tzar of kaos Win User

    It's Official; XB1's Going to China

    Maybe after Japan & North America,the next big empire of videogames developers/publishers might becoming from China....
  13. Mark Sherwood Win User

    It's Official; XB1's Going to China

    That too ^ I wonder what the difference in apps will be or how that will influence other regions.
Thema:

It's Official; XB1's Going to China

Loading...
  1. It's Official; XB1's Going to China - Similar Threads - Official XB1's Going

  2. Official Xbox Gamerscore Award Plaques

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Xbox Gamerscore Award Plaques: Hi everyone! I’ve had this idea for a while now and decided to submit it to the official Xbox Player Voice. If you think this would be a cool idea and would like to support it, please cast your...
  3. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...
  4. An official in-console marketplace for reselling games would be a huge win for everyone

    in XboX Insiders
    An official in-console marketplace for reselling games would be a huge win for everyone: With most modern games, the disc has basically become a Proof of Ownership rather than the actual game. You can install it digitally, but without the disc inserted, the console tells you that you...
  5. Why is Romania still not an official Xbox console region in 2026?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Romania still not an official Xbox console region in 2026?: I'm a Romanian Xbox player and I honestly don't understand why Romania still has no official Xbox console support in 2026. We have PC Game Pass, but no official Xbox console region. Romanian...
  6. This is the official Xbox insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    This is the official Xbox insider?: This is the official Xbox insider reddit? submitted by /u/Affectionate_Gap4110 [link] [comments]
  7. How do I update to an official version?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I update to an official version?: It turns out my console was enrolled in the program and was understandably experiencing crashes in a specific game, so I wanted to opt out. I installed the app, removed my device as instructed,...
  8. Official Xbox wireless mic not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Xbox wireless mic not working: I can hear myself on mic monitoring the Xbox party can’t hear me or game chat and I have to unplug my controller and start headset first to get the mic to work (and even then sometimes it doesn’t...
  9. Feature request: Add Egypt as an official Xbox region (EGP Store + Game Pass + local payments)

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Add Egypt as an official Xbox region (EGP Store + Game Pass + local payments): Hi Xbox Insiders, Feature request: Please add Egypt as an official supported Xbox region with an Egypt Store and local pricing in EGP, plus the ability to subscribe/renew Xbox Game Pass normally...
  10. I require official support regarding all these issues in Xbox Insider Beta.

    in XboX Insiders
    I require official support regarding all these issues in Xbox Insider Beta.: Support told me that, as an Insider, I should report all of this here to find out if it's working properly, if it's happening to everyone, just me, etc. They said that nowhere else can I get...