It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me

Discus and support It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Someone hacked my account in November, and charged my card $150. I cannot investigate the charges because the card is now inactive, so when I input my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by David Gentle, Jan 3, 2024.

1. David Gentle
    David Gentle Guest

Someone hacked my account in November, and charged my card $150. I cannot investigate the charges because the card is now inactive, so when I input my CCV, it gives me an error message. When I try to get Microsoft to call me, they never do. Ever. I've tried countless times. I've tried calling Microsoft support and they direct me back to the website which leaves me completely helpless. I'm not sure what to do. I just want my money back and no one is willing to help me.

The bot is also useless because it seems no one else has experienced this, or Microsoft is just hiding those forums.

:)

David Gentle, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi David G, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that someone stole your account and also your money. I know how frustrating it can be when this happens. Let's say that the only alternative you have at this moment is to send the account recovery form (If your information was deleted, unfortunately there is nothing to do), I have also been through this situation, so I can give you some recommendations:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Support cannot help recover accounts, but they can help guide you on the money debited. If a bot appears, just select another problem and keep trying until you enter a live chat with a real person, for this you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Please note that this is a Microsoft public forum, where we are gamers like you trying to guide/help other gamers solve basic problems they are having, this means we are not Microsoft employees.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/50d0d753-c765-4478-933f-8e005c780dd0

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. MARC-NY Win User

Microsoft Captcha is literally impossible

The Microsoft captcha to create a new account for Skype is STILL BROKEN! Today, it took literally 45 minutes to solve the captcha, Today, Sunday January 2.

Issue 1: The captcha is impossible to solve. I tried three. The falling clocks, the rotating whatever, and finally the pick the Zebra. I know how pick Zebras - but it took 5 attempts before the Zebra captcha would work. It kept claiming the answers were wrong. They were not. The other captchas would not work at all - kept claiming my answers were wrong. Not only would they not work, but they were confusing and ridiculously difficult.

Issue 2: Clicking the rotate captcha to get a different captcha does not work. I had to use another browser to get a new captcha. It tried in three places: In Skype itself (create new account), in Firefox and Chrome.

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. It is ludicrous that it took 45 minutes to create an account.

It is ABSURD to claim the captcha issue is fixed. It's fundamentally flawed and does not work. Shameful Microsoft.
  4. leprosic Win User

"they cant just randomly fix something or it might mess something up and cause chaos" ???

what exactly do you think is happening right now lol. there are thousands of other captcha systems that lets see... actually work. and theirs used to work too then they randomly "fixed" something and absolutely decimated the account creation process.

"and this problem seems to be relatively low priority" yeah if you want to hemorrhage new users who cant make accounts or old users who cant link children or the elderly who cant use phones properly and cant make an account same also applies to certain disabled people. even if the issue only lasts a few weeks it still definitely still is a potentially large profit loss for those weeks lol I doubt this is a low priority issue
  5. pandafriend Win User

Have you tried using the developer options in your browser?

You can choose a mobile view if you do that.

For example in Chrome you can press f12 and click on a symbol in the top left corner to change it.

If you have problems try to websearch for how to change to the mobile view of your browser.
  6. MARC-NY Win User

Thema:

1. It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me - Similar Threads - Literally Impossible Microsoft

2. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  3. grand theft auto five, literally need someone for a duo or squad

in XboX Insiders
    grand theft auto five, literally need someone for a duo or squad: looking for girls to play gta with submitted by /u/binkybites [link] [comments]
  4. Why do you guys literally do nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you guys literally do nothing: Why does when someone actually harasses me and makes threats twords me you guys don’t actually ever do anything e4be9ffa-90fd-4e57-b067-b5fee4ae1d0e
  5. Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything: hi so basically my Xbox won't let me download fortnite like at all it said my content doesn't match the version I been invited to play and i don't know how to fix it at all I been playing fortnite...
  6. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other*** 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  7. Refund taking literally forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund taking literally forever: A younger cousin of mine bought a game on my Xbox, I requested a refund and it was accepted, however I still haven’t received my money and it’s been over 2 weeks. Is this normal, what do I do?...
  8. The gaming settings is literally nowhere to be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The gaming settings is literally nowhere to be found: ive been looking tutorial after tutorial but i just cant seem to find the gaming setting in the setting app. pls note i installed tiny 10 [img] 907cda07-5c3d-468e-9138-c3ced8842289
  9. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  10. Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...: Just bought the game and nothing happens when I try to install it. Already reset my Xbox many times, I have plenty of storage, tried it on two different networks. Tried it even from my Xbox app....