It’s is legal to Mojang eula?

Discus and support It’s is legal to Mojang eula? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Someone created on tiktok a Minecraft and Roblox crossover when a Minecraft client connects to Roblox server and the Roblox client with some addons can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AMPLECONCH, Jan 31, 2024.

1. AMPLECONCH
    AMPLECONCH Guest

Someone created on tiktok a Minecraft and Roblox crossover when a Minecraft client connects to Roblox server and the Roblox client with some addons can contact with Minecraft client so Minecraft players can now play with Roblox players together
    It’s is legal to Mojang eula? [​IMG]

:)

AMPLECONCH, Jan 31, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi AMPLECONCH. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

On this forum, we provide support and advice for Xbox devices and services. We aren't able to provide the best support for games made by other companies. Questions about specific games are best answered by the game developer.

Please contact Minecraft Support regarding this, they'll be more equipped to answer your query: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. IceStorm III Win User

trying to make sure my account wont have any more issues

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]legally binding contract.[/quote]EULAs aren't exactly legally binding. There's nothing stopping someone from going to court to get some/all of a EULA ruled invalid. Of course, one has to be willing to do that and front the cost
    of such an exercise...
  4. BongKaos Win User

Microsoft to acquire Mojang?

Gee, I guess that means No PS4/Vita Version.... Oh wait :)

MS is not going to purchase Mojang or 4J. Rumor is not the word... Troll speculation,,,,

The again without a EULA :)

Good Luck!!!
  5. HairyLoveSpuds Win User

Today is make it or break it for most, com on microsoft

6. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox One's online DRM "could have been fine", says Xbox co-creator

[quote user="Randver"]Again I don't know what to tell you. I've backed up every statement I've made with court cases and even referenced them.[/quote]They do not apply. ELUA is enforced on a case-by-case basis.
    Now you're telling me that software is
    different if it's for a console or PC.
    Correct.
    I have a console game siting in a rack two feet from me (DC Universe bought at launch) that can't be resold
    DC Universe Online is an MMO. You weren't buying the disc, you were buying access
    to the MMO.
    Developers and publishers have chosen not to go that route with most console games but they can.
    They don't because the expectation by console gamers is that they own their games and can play them without The Internet.
    Ask any
    attorney if a EULA is legally binding and they'll tell you it is.
    Logically, this is untrue. If it was legally binding, there wouldn't be cases that seek to overturn parts of EULAs.

Once again, EULAs are not binding until there is a court case and a verdict.
    Software is software whether installed digitally or from a disc, we do not own it.
    That is only true if you believe the propaganda spread by publishers.
    Microsoft
    can and will enforce that licensing agreement that according to you isn't legal.
    And how do they enforce it? A court case that results in a verdict.
    Until you back your statements up with some proof
    You yourself provided the proof - court
    cases and verdicts. Without a court case and a verdict, EULAs are toothless.

Because you think a think is enforceable does not mean it is until the Judicial branch has deemed it so. EULAs are not legal statutes, they're contracts. Contracts may or may not be valid.
Thema:

1. It’s is legal to Mojang eula? - Similar Threads - It’s legal Mojang

2. Legal Proceedings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Legal Proceedings: Hello, I have started legal proceedings against Microsoft Ltd for wrongful termination of my Xbox device, however I have found no way of serving them their papers, can someone please tell me a...
  3. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  4. Boraaa vai ser legal kkkkkkkkkkk

in XboX Insiders
    Boraaa vai ser legal kkkkkkkkkkk: Assista aish99 comigo na Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/aish99?sr=a submitted by /u/bonedojao [link] [comments]
  5. What is the legal precedent behind shutting down Minecraft migration on Dec 18, 2023? I had...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the legal precedent behind shutting down Minecraft migration on Dec 18, 2023? I had...: How is it legal for Microsoft to do this? I purchased a product from a separate entity, had no information about the migration / migration support and now after a few years of not playing, I have...
  6. Is it legal to buy games from third parties?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it legal to buy games from third parties?: Hello In Algeria some sellers they have a method to play games on Xbox series S called control parental, They share the game with you throughout using an email. and following this control...
  7. Can I buy Xbox games from [mod removed] (Is it legit and legally) ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Xbox games from [mod removed] (Is it legit and legally) ?: I wan to buy a Crash Team Racing for my Xbox and I have find a website that sells it for $8 and how it works is that they send me the details of an account and it's like buying an account that has...
  8. Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...: I won't use Tlauncher since im getting money to buy original minecraft, but you know, Just a small little question, if you know if it is, please answer. c193de81-c304-40a2-98df-b1223c6b6e24
  9. Legal action

in XBoX Accessibility
    Legal action: I've been banned for a year after being harassed I reported the person harassing me and was told no action could be taken so I proceeded to defend myself and got two strikes that same person then...
  10. How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?: I want to play xbox 360 games on my pc because some of them are discontinued and most of them are cheaper. After I sold my xbox 360 console, but a few years later I found my xbox 360 games that I...