It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...

Discus and support It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I never dropped the controller and I change the batteries when it warns me, also, the controller is open and it doesn’t work.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrosMad6978, Jan 20, 2024.

1. BrosMad6978
    BrosMad6978 Guest

It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...

I never dropped the controller and I change the batteries when it warns me, also, the controller is open and it doesn’t work.

:)

BrosMad6978, Jan 20, 2024
  2. DarknightOreo Win User

Ace Combat 7 triggers Xbox X overheating shutoff

It's almost like none of you even bothered reading the multiple pages before your post. It's a game issue not the xbox. The issue has been raised to BandaiNamcoUS and XBOX. They're working on a patch to fix the issue. It's only been two weeks since launch
    on multiple platforms. Give it some time.
  3. OneFiveWonna Win User

Controller won't sync, help!!

My Day One controller also connects but none of the buttons function when wireless, only works through the microUSB cable...However, the second controller I bought works just fine in all aspects...
  4. jake Gehl Win User

Xbox Elite 2 - Windows 10 - Won't connect after using USB cable

My elite series two controller's middle white button wont shut off and It wont connect to my PC or xbox, I've tried to connect both wireless and plugging in my USB to both Xbox and PC. My controller does not show up on my xbox accessories even though the
    white light is still on. I was mid game and none of my buttons worked i could only move forward and backwards and I could not press the xbox button to go to my home screen and ever since than my controller has not worked I've tried reseting my xbox, unplugging
    it, searching solutions on the internet and nothing has worked. Any idea what is going on?
  5. PerryThePlaty93 Win User

How do u click stuff on Xbox one using controller

This happened to me just the other day. I turned on my xbox as I usually do but none of the buttons on my controller would work, and yes my controller was indeed connected to my xbox. Only the home button would work as it would bring up the turn off controller
    or turn off xbox menu. The analog stick would not respond and neither would any of the other buttons. I even tried multiple controllers. A simple hard reset fixed the issue and I have had no interruptions since then.
  6. Inf3rnite Win User

Two Weeks, Two Controllers, Kaput

I've had problems with my controller too. I bought my XBone about two months ago, within a week the 'right D pad' button just stopped working. So I sent it back to Microsoft repaires and they luckily sent me a brand new replacement.
Thema:

1. It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with... - Similar Threads - It’s been weeks

2. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  3. Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried

in XBoX on Windows
    Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried: Hello I requested a refund and it got approved but haven’t got the money sent to my bank account yet and it’s been over 2 weeks now. Been trying to ask support for help my keeps taking me to...
  4. Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...: So I’m an accidental purchase and I requested a refund was approved on that refund said it would take 3 to 5 business days to be in my account again it’s been over a week and a half and have not...
  5. How long will it take me get my money back y'all accept my refund it's been weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    How long will it take me get my money back y'all accept my refund it's been weeks: Y'all accept my refund n I never got my money back I been waiting and im started to feel like i got scammed 2fe5d382-3b4d-4723-8a6b-755aa3aaff3b
  6. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  7. It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!: It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!And the shipping time promised is within 3 weeks,I can't find any customer service on this issue either.Can...
  8. My Xbox has been saying trouble shooting for the last week and all I did was turn it on. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox has been saying trouble shooting for the last week and all I did was turn it on. It...: My Xbox has been saying trouble shooting for the last week and all I did was turn it on. It takes forever to go to the main screen and even longer to start a game anyone else having this problem....
  9. The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...

in XBoX on Windows
    The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...: The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This includes mobile and pc/xbox seaches on multiple accounts - having to wait between searches or they will...
  10. My game pass is active and none of my games are working this has been going on for a week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass is active and none of my games are working this has been going on for a week: About 2 weeks ago I reactivated my game pass nor halo infinite campaign and multiple other games will not work they either just won't open or they are limited as if I'm not paying for game pass...