It's been two days and I'm still not being given the option to either call or chat with...

Discus and support It's been two days and I'm still not being given the option to either call or chat with... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My One X is running loud and hot compared to my other One X which is whisper-quiet. I would like to call or at least chat with Xbox tech support...see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aetius Alpha, May 5, 2020.

1. Aetius Alpha
    Aetius Alpha Guest

It's been two days and I'm still not being given the option to either call or chat with...

My One X is running loud and hot compared to my other One X which is whisper-quiet. I would like to call or at least chat with Xbox tech support...see what they can do about it. But nope. Two days now..."there is no phone or chat support available for
    this option" for literally every option you can select from the list of issues. I get it...support is probably busy with everything going on...I appreciate that. But in two days they don't even have a chat option? I was able to connect to Amazon and Apple
    chat support in a matter of seconds. Very disappointed. The only option available to me right now is self-support replacement for $327 CAD for a new console. But I'd like to speak to somebody first!

:)

Aetius Alpha, May 5, 2020
  2. TomahawkStryker Win User

It's been two days and I'm still not being given the option to either call or chat with Xbox tech support

Aetius Alpha,

I would suggest calling 877-696-7786. May have to wait on hold for awhile but it is live phone support. Hope this helps.
  3. Aetius Alpha Win User

It's been two days and I'm still not being given the option to either call or chat with Xbox tech support

Thanks for the tip but even that option says there are no phone and chat options. Very strange.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

because most of the call centers are in india and they are on full lock down.
  5. Cuzui Win User

You could go to a local best buy and get them to look into it. I know its not ideal but its probably something with the cooling system (the fan).
  6. Smwutches Win User

Try choosing "Subscriptions & Billing" and then "I don't recognize a charge". That always gives me those options.
Thema:

1. It's been two days and I'm still not being given the option to either call or chat with... - Similar Threads - been days I'm

2. My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days: it connects but does not let me use any of the online features and when i test the connection it says additional information required but proceeds not to load the page it redirects me to Also it...
  3. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  4. When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.

in XBoX on Windows
    When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.: My xbox has been stuck in transit (I sent it in for repair) It's been nearly 2 months, without my xbox. Support has been no help, Im told in my email after I contacted after many hours trying to...
  5. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  6. I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...: I bought nba2k24 season pass and requested a refund due to it not working yet it got accepted but I haven’t gotten the money back I still got 0.32$ 90460749-b213-4c71-bc0f-0e8e083004f3
  7. It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...

in XBoX on Windows
    It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...: I requested a refund on the 20th of January and it was accepted the same day I have photo proof but the money has not been refunded yet and I still have access to the game....
  8. Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...

in XBoX on Windows
    Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...: I requested a refund it got approved 17 days ago still haven’t got the payment bc2f123b-cb0f-4c2e-a98d-e70680e14f64
  9. RecRoom update approval request, has been 7 days since it should’ve been out

in XboX Insiders
    RecRoom update approval request, has been 7 days since it should’ve been out: I am contacting you guys because the game rec room hasn’t gotten an update because you guys didn’t approve it yet and I want you guys to check if you guys can or not submitted by...
  10. My refund request was approved but it's been 12 days and no refund has shown up.

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund request was approved but it's been 12 days and no refund has shown up.: Hey, I requested a refund on 1-4-24, it was approved on 1-6-24. That night my microsoft reward balance dropped, however I still have access to the games and I haven't recieved cash back. What's...