its been more than 72 hrs and i havn't got my v-buck after i redeem the gift card

Discus and support its been more than 72 hrs and i havn't got my v-buck after i redeem the gift card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; what do i have to do to get a refund if i cant get my redemption on my epic acc f4e291ab-1a00-40fd-9680-49b34fa38148 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kenneth valentin, Dec 30, 2023.

1. its been more than 72 hrs and i havn't got my v-buck after i redeem the gift card

what do i have to do to get a refund if i cant get my redemption on my epic acc

:)

kenneth valentin, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

its been more than 72 hrs and i havn't got my v-buck after i redeem the gift card

Hi Kenneth, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

You can request a refund using this alternative link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Credits to advisor Gerardo: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/8bcbfa91-e8d0-4cd1-ae55-570668533c23

I hope the information I gave you has been useful to you, have a happy day.
  3. OutDa Gatetho Win User

How can I redeem my vbucks gift card on my Xbox?

I need help redeeming a V. bucks gift card
  4. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Is there a way that i can send vbucks to my friend?

Hi, FinGill my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

To buy V-Bucks, you can follow these steps:

Purchase V-Bucks from the Fortnite store or a trusted retailer.

When you complete your purchase, you will receive a gift card code.

Give the gift card code to your friend.

Your friend will be able to redeem the gift card code in the Fortnite store. Once you redeem the code, the V-Bucks will be added to your Fortnite account.

I hope this information is useful to you and you can give the V-bucks to your friend.

Sincerely
    Jose.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying vbucks with Microsoft Gift Card?

Hi Conor! This is possible. You can redeem an Xbox Gift Card, and then use that gift card's value to purchase V-Bucks in-game.
  6. KevinCummings1 Win User

Fortnite Battle Royale

I've tried it and if you have money on the gift card and it is redeemed on your account you can by V-bucks on Fortnite and get the V-bucks right away.
Thema:

1. its been more than 72 hrs and i havn't got my v-buck after i redeem the gift card - Similar Threads - been more hrs

2. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  3. Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...: So I’m an accidental purchase and I requested a refund was approved on that refund said it would take 3 to 5 business days to be in my account again it’s been over a week and a half and have not...
  4. My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I...: My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I can’t access my account as my account was hacked now I’m getting the back fall can anyone help...
  5. It's been more than 30 days and I tried to change my minecraft username but it keeps asking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It's been more than 30 days and I tried to change my minecraft username but it keeps asking...: All my details are in the question. a3ee1972-1f1e-4755-ad2c-a2b78ccb099c
  6. What do I do if my purchase of a digital gift card has been pending for more than 2 days.

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if my purchase of a digital gift card has been pending for more than 2 days.: I purchase a digital gift card code on the Microsoft store and never got an email with the code. I looked at my order history and it says it is pending. I purchased the gift card august 4th and it...
  7. How to be alpha If you’ve been Xbox insider for more than 5y ?

in XboX Insiders
    How to be alpha If you’ve been Xbox insider for more than 5y ?: I’ve been Xbox insider for more than 5 years, I’m still not Alpha. Kinda want to test the new dashboard… submitted by /u/SpicyCanadianBoyyy [link] [comments]
  8. Im been share my games with a friend for more than 10 years with out any issue. Now, he...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im been share my games with a friend for more than 10 years with out any issue. Now, he...: Here is a pic [img] 2aeb55f3-a013-49e9-bbe0-f36fc471efe3
  9. Why is it saying my account has been suspended but when I go to the page for more details...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it saying my account has been suspended but when I go to the page for more details...: It keeps popping up on my xbox game pass app on my phone that my account has been suspended but when I log into my account there are no enforcement history reports at all?! It also says on the...
  10. My Devision 2 game has been updating for more than 16 hours

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Devision 2 game has been updating for more than 16 hours: my Devision 2 game has been uploading for more than 16 hours 9ac18212-774b-423b-a84d-19f5f564bbec