It's been a couple days and xbox is still verifying my new custom pfp there is nothing...

Discus and support It's been a couple days and xbox is still verifying my new custom pfp there is nothing... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It's this image [mod removed] f2b2a6cc-be34-402c-b206-f995bbaa964b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VaporishTooth89, Nov 21, 2020.

1. It's been a couple days and xbox is still verifying my new custom pfp there is nothing...

It's this image

[mod removed]

:)

VaporishTooth89, Nov 21, 2020
  2. ����BIG 14ï¿ Win User

Xbox Gamer pic Issues

It never said Ban either and I’ve already did my time 4days ago and I still can’t customize my pfp
  3. ����BIG 14ï¿ Win User

Xbox Gamer pic Issues

Hello Jesse E I love tried to appeal but it only says that I can give feedback and it tells me that I’ve been suspended from customizing my pfp it said it was only 1 day I was suspended but it’s been 4 days I think I got perm ban for something I could not control
  4. Cashaun Win User

What's taking so long to get my gamerpic verified?

I've been waiting three days now to get my gamerpic verified but it still hasn't been verified, all my friends can change their gamer pic but I've been waiting three days and who know how much longer i have to wait, please i just want my gamerpic...

It always says (It might take a little while for your custom picture to appear while we verify it's OK}
    Oh no! That's not fun. Contact Xbox Support to see if they denied your photo.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Xbox App Windows 10, No Custom PFP button available.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

You can change your custom PFP in the Xbox Companion app on your PC and the Xbox app on your phone. On the Xbox app and website so far we don't have the option to submit a custom PFP.
  6. AmandaSmith6 Win User

Light on Xbox one will come on and will automatically turn off

It has been unplugged for a couple of days and still nothing, the light on console will come on but then will go off
Thema:

It's been a couple days and xbox is still verifying my new custom pfp there is nothing...

1. It's been a couple days and xbox is still verifying my new custom pfp there is nothing... - Similar Threads - been couple days

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  5. Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post

in XBoX on Windows
    Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post: Recently i got a strike on my Account which i found to be unfair and i didn't break any T&S. first of all i was a ambassador level 4 and ive had a clean record for years . Then week ago i received...
  6. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  7. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  8. I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.: So days back I bought both Batman Arkham knight bundle and injustice 2 +mortal kombat 11 with dlc bundle as well for 9.99 both and I refunded the injustice and mortals kombat bundle in the sixth...
  9. I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...: I bought a Xbox One for my son a few years ago that my played with for about a month before he got his computer and lost interest in the Xbox One It sat in its box for 2 years, Decided to sell it...
  10. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189