It’s been 7 days since my refund request was approved and i still haven’t received my...

Discus and support It’s been 7 days since my refund request was approved and i still haven’t received my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have requested a refund on the 4th of december, and now 7 days later (december 11th) after it was approved i still haven’t received my money. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 乃 乇 ✞✞ 乇 尺, Dec 11, 2022.

1. It’s been 7 days since my refund request was approved and i still haven’t received my...

I have requested a refund on the 4th of december, and now 7 days later (december 11th) after it was approved i still haven’t received my money.

I tried support but every time i try contacting a real person the bot just says it’s having “a technical problem”. Any suggestions?

:)

乃 乇 ✞✞ 乇 尺, Dec 11, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

It’s been 7 days since my refund request was approved and i still haven’t received my money, what can i do?

I have requested a refund on the 4th of december, and now 7 days later (december 11th) after it was approved i still haven’t received my money.

I tried support but every time i try contacting a real person the bot just says it’s having “a technical problem”. Any suggestions?
    Refunds can generally take 5-7 business days depending on your bank.

If the refund was approved on the 4th of December then only 5 business days have passed so far.
  3. Yrxva Win User

Refund

Hey Loren. It’s been about 2-3 weeks and I haven’t received my refund though it had been approved since I filed for the refund.
  4. ngocphi Win User

It’s been 7 days since my refund request was approved and i still haven’t received my money, what can i do?

Then it would.be in the hands of your bank you will have.to wait
  5. 乃 乇 ✞✞ 乇 Win User

I read that they take 3-5 didn’t hear about 7. Now it’s been 6, still haven’t received my refund. Also if i don’t receive it tomorrow, what can i do?
  6. Aaron Watson Win User

Why is the money not returned for a refund and I still can own the game?

The refund request was approved on 1/13/24 and still hasn't been processed. I have already spoke to Xbox support and all they did was resend the refund request in again and approved it, but I still didn't receive my money back
Thema:

It’s been 7 days since my refund request was approved and i still haven’t received my...

1. It’s been 7 days since my refund request was approved and i still haven’t received my... - Similar Threads - It’s been days

2. My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days: it connects but does not let me use any of the online features and when i test the connection it says additional information required but proceeds not to load the page it redirects me to Also it...
  3. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  4. When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.

in XBoX on Windows
    When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.: My xbox has been stuck in transit (I sent it in for repair) It's been nearly 2 months, without my xbox. Support has been no help, Im told in my email after I contacted after many hours trying to...
  5. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  6. I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...: I bought nba2k24 season pass and requested a refund due to it not working yet it got accepted but I haven’t gotten the money back I still got 0.32$ 90460749-b213-4c71-bc0f-0e8e083004f3
  7. It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...

in XBoX on Windows
    It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...: I requested a refund on the 20th of January and it was accepted the same day I have photo proof but the money has not been refunded yet and I still have access to the game....
  8. Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...

in XBoX on Windows
    Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...: I requested a refund it got approved 17 days ago still haven’t got the payment bc2f123b-cb0f-4c2e-a98d-e70680e14f64
  9. RecRoom update approval request, has been 7 days since it should’ve been out

in XboX Insiders
    RecRoom update approval request, has been 7 days since it should’ve been out: I am contacting you guys because the game rec room hasn’t gotten an update because you guys didn’t approve it yet and I want you guys to check if you guys can or not submitted by...
  10. My refund request was approved but it's been 12 days and no refund has shown up.

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund request was approved but it's been 12 days and no refund has shown up.: Hey, I requested a refund on 1-4-24, it was approved on 1-6-24. That night my microsoft reward balance dropped, however I still have access to the games and I haven't recieved cash back. What's...