It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!

Discus and support It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!And the shipping time promised is within 3 weeks,I can't find any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SHIZHEN LIU, Dec 16, 2023.

1. SHIZHEN LIU
    SHIZHEN LIU Guest

It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!

It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!And the shipping time promised is within 3 weeks,I can't find any customer service on this issue either.Can someone help me?

:)

SHIZHEN LIU, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I don't have news of my xbox controler order

Do you mean a Design Lab controller? Those can take 2-3 weeks to ship since they're customized. So it's normal it hasn't shipped after 6 days.
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Hi SHIZHEN, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

According to the Xbox Design Lab website, the estimated shipping time for a custom Xbox controller is 3 to 4 weeks. However, shipping may be delayed due to supply problems or other reasons.

If it's been more than 4 weeks since you placed your order and you still haven't received a shipping confirmation email, you can try the following:

Check your order confirmation email. The email should include a tracking number that you can use to track your order.

Click here: https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/sales/order/history

Contact Xbox customer support. You can do this through the Xbox website.

Click here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

When you contact customer service, be sure to provide them with the following information:

-Your name and email address
    -Your order number
    -The date you placed your order

Customer service should be able to help you track your order and, if necessary, initiate a refund or replacement process.

For your reference, I have included some links where you can find more details about the solutions I suggested.

https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/#anchor-faq

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...-f48b-2394-8596f415072b#ID0EBBH=Subscriptions

Please note that this is a public forum where we are just players like you trying to help others. We are not Microsoft employees.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
    Jhon
  4. VincentVachon Win User

I don't have news of my xbox controler order

Do you mean a Design Lab controller? Those can take 2-3 weeks to ship since they're customized. So it's normal it hasn't shipped after 6 days.
    it is. Thank you very much !
  5. Smwutches Win User

Item still pending

Because design lab controllers are custom made, they take 2-3 weeks to be shipped.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Order pending

Since Design Lab controllers are customized, it takes about 2-3 weeks for them to be made before they are shipped.
Thema:

1. It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet! - Similar Threads - been weeks custom

2. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  3. Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried

in XBoX on Windows
    Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried: Hello I requested a refund and it got approved but haven’t got the money sent to my bank account yet and it’s been over 2 weeks now. Been trying to ask support for help my keeps taking me to...
  4. Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...: So I’m an accidental purchase and I requested a refund was approved on that refund said it would take 3 to 5 business days to be in my account again it’s been over a week and a half and have not...
  5. It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...: I never dropped the controller and I change the batteries when it warns me, also, the controller is open and it doesn’t work. fe505419-d34e-488f-b7dd-bcc0cf850c08
  6. How long will it take me get my money back y'all accept my refund it's been weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    How long will it take me get my money back y'all accept my refund it's been weeks: Y'all accept my refund n I never got my money back I been waiting and im started to feel like i got scammed 2fe5d382-3b4d-4723-8a6b-755aa3aaff3b
  7. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  8. My Xbox has been saying trouble shooting for the last week and all I did was turn it on. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox has been saying trouble shooting for the last week and all I did was turn it on. It...: My Xbox has been saying trouble shooting for the last week and all I did was turn it on. It takes forever to go to the main screen and even longer to start a game anyone else having this problem....
  9. The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...

in XBoX on Windows
    The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...: The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This includes mobile and pc/xbox seaches on multiple accounts - having to wait between searches or they will...
  10. For the past week I haven't been able to uplaod a custom image.

in XBoX on Consoles
    For the past week I haven't been able to uplaod a custom image.: Every time I try to change my xbox profile picture I get an error or try again later. PLEASE FIX. 97c9e586-dbcf-4aee-a4e4-a75ec8192556