It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach

Discus and support It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is an awful ask! killer waiting and super cruel want to smash my xbox up and buy a PlayStation!!! We've tried everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Waiting2long want a, Dec 23, 2023.

1. It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach

This is an awful ask! killer waiting and super cruel want to smash my xbox up and buy a PlayStation!!!

We've tried everything

:)

Waiting2long want a, Dec 23, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach 😢

You would need to be more specific as to what the problem is. Please provide as much detail as possible
  3. roland garcia1 Win User

Why does fnaf security breach still crash?

Sorry my bad the game is called fnaf security breach, I already tried and it keeps on crashing
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Mazercise Code FNAF Security Breach. HELP!!

Hello Wyatt how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant

I found this link, I don't know if it will help you solve your problem.

https://freddy-fazbears-pizza.fandom.com/wiki/Mazercise

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Games

Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help.

FNAF: Security Breach will be on Xbox soon since it has no longer been made exclusive to PlayStation however there is no official date yet released by Microsoft on when it will be.

It is expected to be this year as per other forums.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Why does fnaf security breach still crash?

Hello again, you can try the reset that erases everything, however it seems to me that it is something in the game and not in the console.
Thema:

It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach

1. It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach - Similar Threads - been hours 22%

2. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  3. I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours: I want money to buy other game please refund the amount I'm waited for 28 hours cb598c27-79a8-492c-bd39-5aa6e314499a
  4. Gamertag still showing as old one (been over 72 hours)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag still showing as old one (been over 72 hours): In the Xbox app, my old gamer tag is showing higher then my new one, this is not the case on the website profile, but on the website profile when I go to change my gamer tag, it says my current...
  5. Been trying to get fraudulent charges on my account handled for hours now...how do I talk...

in XBoX on Windows
    Been trying to get fraudulent charges on my account handled for hours now...how do I talk...: Going through customer support on the Microsoft website has me talk to an Indian person for a couple minutes, then they transfer me to their "Xbox department" which means sending me into hour long...
  6. Microsoft store been stuck on pending for Xbox app and a dozen other updates for hours but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store been stuck on pending for Xbox app and a dozen other updates for hours but...: Brought PC 2 days ago, I clicked on Microsoft Store and clicked install on Xbox app yesterday, it came up pending, I tried again this morning and it still says pending but there's also a dozen...
  7. Why is cloud gaming always in a que has been for 4 hours now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is cloud gaming always in a que has been for 4 hours now: Please help over 4 hours in a que to play anything how long is your que 74d71caf-036b-4d20-9b47-69c5b4bf1b59
  8. So I’ve been stuck on the stranded error message for a solid 4 hours and have done...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I’ve been stuck on the stranded error message for a solid 4 hours and have done...: Error message:Oops! Looks like you’re stranded, been stuck on this message for 4 hours 13a04646-4b2f-407a-aceb-3780daaa9e27
  9. i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...: i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i ha c875f8cf-6abf-4f0d-afa9-d681cfcc388a
  10. I raised a warranty claim for my Xbox series 2 controller, its been over 24 hours and no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I raised a warranty claim for my Xbox series 2 controller, its been over 24 hours and no...: I have submitted a claim, I have not received my returns label. Can we please arrange a label to be sent to me? 0f904aec-e740-4fbe-83f9-c7ba7aa72dc0