its about 2 characters that havent got a game since 2008 first guess who they are before...

Discus and support its about 2 characters that havent got a game since 2008 first guess who they are before... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft. I need to ask a question about banjo and kazooie. first I want to ask if there will ever be another game since you own rare?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by harryraffell, Jun 25, 2020.

1. harryraffell
    harryraffell Guest

its about 2 characters that havent got a game since 2008 first guess who they are before...

Hello Microsoft.

I need to ask a question about banjo and kazooie.

first I want to ask if there will ever be another game since you own rare?

secondly if not a new game will you ever make a remake of Banjo and Kazooie like they did with spyro and crash?

Because I believe if you brought these characters back in a remake or a new game interest would come back to the series with many people who are new to banjo and kazooie and because banjo is in super smash bros ultimate now I think the best idea is to revive
    the series.

sincerely a banjo and kazooie fan.

p.s please respond to this as soon as possible as i would like to know and i know this isnt a technical issue its just one on my head because i know your not making one but im just asking if you will ever make a new one so please respond asap

:)

harryraffell, Jun 25, 2020
  2. FrancisHayle Win User

its about 2 characters that havent got a game since 2008 first guess who they are before you read this....... unless you cant guess who they are

Thank you very much for your feedback and I'm sure an xbox or Microsoft employee will look at this, it's only a test of time to see of Microsoft would buy or make another game version or make another game like it, but always check the Microsoft store as
    there're could be a game like it.
  3. Andreas_212 Win User

Prey 2

Yes, I am judging it before it comes out but not because its not eactly like the first game. But becuase it doesnt seem like it will feel like Prey 2. Why not call it something else? The way they justify tying the game to the first is laughable. "this new
    character was on an airplane that got sucked up during the first game......... ugh.

i guess prey 3 could be about a chicken that was outside the bar and got sucked up as well.
  4. Elohmn Win User

Prey 2

[quote user="Law212"]

Yes, I am judging it before it comes out but not because its not eactly like the first game. But becuase it doesnt seem like it will feel like Prey 2. Why not call it something else? The way they justify tying the game to the first is laughable. "this new
    character was on an airplane that got sucked up during the first game......... ugh.

i guess prey 3 could be about a chicken that was outside the bar and got sucked up as well.

[/quote]

I rest my case, the Devs/ Publishers hate taking a risk with anything new (new IP or Sequel) due to Consumers purchasing like the above.
  5. aRagingCanadian Win User

Demos

I haven't played an Demo game since I first got my XBOX 360 back in 2008.
  6. Balistic Chick Win User

How Long Have You Been Gaming?

Ive been playing games since early 2000's on the N64 but didnt heavily get into gaming until 2008 when i got my first xbox so ive been playing games for about 19 years now
Thema:

1. its about 2 characters that havent got a game since 2008 first guess who they are before... - Similar Threads - characters havent got

2. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  3. In my xbox 9. Gen controller, When moving the character forward (i.e. up) with the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    In my xbox 9. Gen controller, When moving the character forward (i.e. up) with the left...: In fact, sometimes it doesn't move at all, and it gets fixed when you shake the analog slightly. This does not happen all the time, but in some games it happens very often and does not play. I...
  4. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  5. Xp. 32 character filler yada yada

in XboX Insiders
    Xp. 32 character filler yada yada: Just what does it do? submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  6. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  7. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  8. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  9. Xbox game 25 character code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game 25 character code: I wanted to log in my 25 character code for xbox game, i logged in both my lapton and phone,then the code was rejected. How do i get a new code or be able to save the game in xbox console...
  10. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...