It's a shame that until today Xbox One X can't manually upload HDR screenshots to Xbox...

Discus and support It's a shame that until today Xbox One X can't manually upload HDR screenshots to Xbox... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was messing with the new F1 2019 photo mode earlier and just lost an opportunity to upload an insane Ayrton Senna screenshot in HDR because the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Jun 25, 2019.

1. It's a shame that until today Xbox One X can't manually upload HDR screenshots to Xbox...

I was messing with the new F1 2019 photo mode earlier and just lost an opportunity to upload an insane Ayrton Senna screenshot in HDR because the mandatory system update just showed up, so I had to opt to go offline to finish configuration and finally save the screenshot.

After the reboot, I manually uploaded it, but only in 4K. HDR is only available to myself.

Why this is still a limitation?!

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Jun 25, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

It's a shame that until today Xbox One X can't manually upload HDR screenshots to Xbox...