Item on sale on the xbox store is still the same price

Discus and support Item on sale on the xbox store is still the same price in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; There is a sale going on for the Apex Legends, Legends Edition bundles. But when I go to purchase one of them on the xbox store or on the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PaulMoreno2, Jul 25, 2020.

1. PaulMoreno2
    PaulMoreno2 Guest

There is a sale going on for the Apex Legends, Legends Edition bundles. But when I go to purchase one of them on the xbox store or on the Microsoft store, they are still selling for the original price.

:)

PaulMoreno2, Jul 25, 2020
  2. PaulMoreno2 Win User

I did a hard reset and the price is still the same
  3. PaulMoreno2 Win User

I know that that the sale is still going bc I've been keeping up to date and I have reset my xbox many times so I will definitely do a hard reset thank you
  4. Bloodlust5621 Win User

Best thing you can do is check how long the sale lasts for, if I seems that it has ended, then the sale in question is no longer eligible. Another solution would be to reset your Xbox or do a hard reset on it to see if it comes back. Most of the time it's
    a glitch with Microsoft's store system.
  5. TinCannEd Win User

Charged Full Price for Resident Evil 4

You are incorrect on that. The sale continues until today October 31. All the other items are still listed @ the sale price @ the sale is still listed on Xbox live.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

36$ year of xbl!

It would be no different if you walked into a store and saw an item on sale one day and the next it was back to regular price.
Thema:

1. Item on sale on the xbox store is still the same price - Similar Threads - Item sale store

2. Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card: Hello, Last week I had over $1500 worth of items stollen from me in a hotel room. One of the items was my purse which had a $100 unused Xbox gift card. I have been in contact with law enforcement...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  5. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  6. Is trading ingame items for ingame currency bannable

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is trading ingame items for ingame currency bannable: Hey, I recently have been comm banned 2 times in a row due to the fact that I have apparently broken a rule. I created two group post for the game Fallout 76 in which I was trying to sell an...
  7. Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard: Hi! I noticed the feature to customize the dash and remove all of the useless game pass news and micro-transaction links that take up 85% of what I’m looking at has been taken off the menu. So...
  8. Getting emails about an xbox wishlist item being on sale while I do not have any items in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting emails about an xbox wishlist item being on sale while I do not have any items in...: As the question says, I keep getting emails with contents of A GAME ON YOUR WISH LIST IS ON SALE!Good news! A deal awaits for I Am Fish. Now when I enter...
  9. Wish list sale item, not on sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wish list sale item, not on sale: I get an email from my wishlist that a game (Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands) is on sale for $4.99 through April 18th but when i go to the store on the web to buy it, it is still $19.99. Is...
  10. overcharged by £30 for a xbox gold sale item

in XBoX on Consoles
    overcharged by £30 for a xbox gold sale item: overcharged by £30 for a xbox gold sale item c716dca3-854d-4950-bd73-4c9e88aef28d