item missing from my "download history" on xbox live

Discus and support item missing from my "download history" on xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the "Collectors Edition" of COD: Ghosts and it came with a code to redeem digital content. All worked fine. Now, 2 months later, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chips Mischief, Jan 3, 2014.

1. item missing from my "download history" on xbox live

I purchased the "Collectors Edition" of COD: Ghosts and it came with a code to redeem digital content. All worked fine. Now, 2 months later, the digital content has disappeared, and the download no longer appears in the "download history" on my console.
    Im thinking my account has been modified or hacked. Is there any way to retrieve the code and download it again? Thanks people item missing from my "download history" on xbox live :)

p.s. the content was the Insignia patch and background which came exclusive with the Prestige edition of Call of Duty: Ghosts.

:)

Chips Mischief, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    Unable to play Streets of Rage 2

[quote user="Krazy Psyco"]Streets of Rage 2 is also not available for purchase on the Xbox Live Marketplace anymore.[/quote]Don't use the Marketplace to download items you have already bought. Instead you should go to your download
    history, find the game, and re-download it from there.

You can either do this from the
    Xbox Website

Or you can do this from your console:

• On the dashboard, go to settings
    • Select "Account"
    • Select"Download History"
    • Go to the item you want to re-download, and select it
    • Select "Download Again"

Dirty Loco, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Error 803c0008 when trying to play streamed or downloaded episodes in Xbox Video

I purchased full seasons 1 and 2 of Fox's "24" and I'm able to play all episodes on Surface RT. I'm able to download episodes on Xbox as well. Still, trying to play any episode (streamed or downloaded) throws an error "Media Usage Rights Playback Error
    The license for this item is missing, corrupted, or doesn't belong to the current profile. To restore the license, sign in to Xbox Live with the profile that originally downloaded the item, then try again. Status code: 803c0008" Refreshing purchase history
    doesn't help. In case this is relevant, I'm able to stream my collection in Xbox Music from cloud without any problems. Also, it might be relevant that I'm unable to download purchased on-demand games (i.e. Indigo Prophecy). It correctly shows as purchased
    when searched for in games view, has "download again" button enabled, but after downloading 100% it stops with an error "Can't download: Full game - Indigo Prophecy".

Pavel Garmashov, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

item missing from my "download history" on xbox live