It won't let me use xcloud

Discus and support It won't let me use xcloud in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to play a game on xcloud it says "we cant play this because of family restrictions" But my parents have me as rated r. Also, When i try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheEli1 xbox, Sep 15, 2020.

1. TheEli1 xbox
    TheEli1 xbox Guest

When i try to play a game on xcloud it says "we cant play this because of family restrictions" But my parents have me as rated r. Also, When i try to play games on my xbox it needs permission. Help

:)

TheEli1 xbox, Sep 15, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello TheEli1,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We see you have an issue with settings.

The moment has come finally. With the November update the change should now be implemented to enable the cross play you will need to do the following:

1. Log onto the parent account
    2. Go to family then manage family members
    3. Select the child profile
    4. go to privacy and online safety then Xbox live privacy
    5. then go to view details and customize-communication and multiplayer
    6. Then select you can play with people outside of Xbox live and select allow
    7. to allow them to communicate also select "you can communicate outside Xbox live with voice and text

Hope this helps. Thank you all for being patient.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xcloud on Edge Browser (Xbox) not working.

Well no xcloud is only available ivia browser in xcloud regions

If you aren't in a supported region. The browser won't work regardless

If you are trying to use a vpn to bypass the region that won't work either and causes your issue due to region locks
  4. ChaituChowdary Win User

X cloud wont connect to my new cyberpunk xbox one x console

Hi you suggested to deleted m scoripo xbox and just have the cyberpunk edition the new console wont let me stream my local conten lt from my library like my old one x did

i can play x cloud fine but not my library of games via xcloud please help

thanks Andrew blanchflower
    Hello there,

The games was in your account?? Console won't matter.

You can sign in with same account that was used in old xbox in Xcloud.

Games are digitally purchased??
  5. BigB EC Win User

Won't let me use a word that IS in the dictionary.

It could be a profanity filter at work. Although most people might think of the car there is a sexual meaning and that could be censored.
  6. NEVER_FEAR Win User

Will Xbox Scarlett be a 100% Cloud Gaming Console?

Xbox Scarlett will let you use the Xcloud service, have discs and let you download games.
Thema:

1. It won't let me use xcloud - Similar Threads - won't let xcloud

2. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  3. My xbox one wont fully update and won't let me turn it on

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox one wont fully update and won't let me turn it on: So my storage is full on my xbox and it needs to update when I turned it on it starts updating but stops half way saying something went wrong when trouble shooting it give me 4 options restart...
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Was playing r6 then it quit and won't come back online to let me play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was playing r6 then it quit and won't come back online to let me play: I was playing rainbow six siege I've owned the game for years no I was just playing it then the game quit out i relaunch in to the game says the game has a update via inside the game and now it...
  6. Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?: When I went to Epic Games, I downloaded the file for Fortnite. I clicked on the file, but a small screen popped up and said, "The app you are trying to install isn't Microsoft-verified." This...
  7. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  8. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  9. I received an invite for xCloud iOS and W10, but it won't actually let me use the service

in XboX Insiders
    I received an invite for xCloud iOS and W10, but it won't actually let me use the service: When I go to log in at xbox.com/play, it keeps telling me to log into the account to which the email was sent to, which it was. Is anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/Robberryan...
  10. Xcloud crashed mid game, then won't let me sign in.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud crashed mid game, then won't let me sign in.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Urban-Hunter [link] [comments]