It won't let me redeem my Gamepass últimate

Discus and support It won't let me redeem my Gamepass últimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was given a console series s and brings Gamepass últimate included for 3 months, but I give it to request and nothing happens, it does not give me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bewick scale, Jan 10, 2024.

1. bewick scale
    bewick scale Guest

I was given a console series s and brings Gamepass últimate included for 3 months, but I give it to request and nothing happens, it does not give me codes or anything. Please help me

:)

bewick scale, Jan 10, 2024
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Bewick, my name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I am sorry you are going through this.

You may be trying to exchange the code in the wrong region. Make sure you are trying to exchange the code in the same region in which it was purchased.

You may also have a problem with your Microsoft account. Check that your Microsoft account is active and does not have any restrictions.

In your case, it is possible that the problem is related to the X series console you received. The console may not be activated properly or there may be a problem with the Internet connection.

To check the activation status of the console, go to Settings> System> Console Information. If the console is not activated, follow the on-screen instructions to activate it.

To check the Internet connection, go to Settings> Network> Network Status. If the connection is not working properly, try restarting the router or modem.

Check this link, I hope it can help you.

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/REDEEM-CODES-GIFTINT/DIGITAL-CODE-SOLUTION

Best regards, Khaji
  3. JOESTAR ll Win User

Gears of War 5 Ultimate edition not playable on Xbox with xbox game pass ultimate

O jogo sera lançado dia 4 as meia noite com o gamepass últimate
  4. FrancineVolker Win User

I want to BUY a game, not use gamepass!!

it's free with Gamepass & won't just let me buy it
  5. ViVialMa Win User

Ban accounts ?.Baneos de cuentas?

My friend is from Argentina gave me 2 games but he won't let me redeem them for the region and told me to use a vpn to redeem
  6. BlowBor7o Win User

Download error on PC Xbox app.

I also bought the gamepass recently and it won't let me install the games giving me an error
Thema:

1. It won't let me redeem my Gamepass últimate - Similar Threads - won't let redeem

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed: [img] Hello! I am trying to redeem a code for game pass subscription, it's not letting me past the 'turn on reoccurring billing' If I click continue it freezes and won't let me toggle it off to...
  4. Won't let me update my Mobile Number to redeem points keeps saying I am Human then nothing!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won't let me update my Mobile Number to redeem points keeps saying I am Human then nothing!: Trying to update my Mobile Number and passing the Robot test but it only stays on the success page and will not let me update my number. Tried different Browsers and clearing Cache....
  5. So I keep getting notified that I have points to redeem a gift card but won't let me redeem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I keep getting notified that I have points to redeem a gift card but won't let me redeem...: So I keep getting notified that I have points to redeem a gift card but won't let me redeem it keeps saying something went wrong an to try again. Tried restarting my xbox Still not working so I...
  6. It won't let me redeem a code I purchased on g2a when I tried to redeem the code it said...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me redeem a code I purchased on g2a when I tried to redeem the code it said...: It won't let me redeem a code I purchased on g2a when I tried to redeem the code it said that I had to redeem it somewhere else and it said on the g2a website to redeem it on Microsoft...
  7. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  8. Won't let me redeem my gems for 10k rewards credits in Rewards Vault

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Won't let me redeem my gems for 10k rewards credits in Rewards Vault: Hi, I logged into Xbox Rewards just a bit ago on my phone to check the status of the Vault's stock. I noticed it had the 10k rewards credits available, so I clicked on the link. After entering my...
  9. It won't let me redeem my VIP points for Planet of the Apes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It won't let me redeem my VIP points for Planet of the Apes: I keep trying to use my gems for the Planet of the Apes film (seeing as everything is gone and you left Xbox fans with no options) and it keeps throwing an error saying "hmmm something went...
  10. My xbox won't let me redeem a code that my friend gave to me as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox won't let me redeem a code that my friend gave to me as a gift: My friend bought a BO3 zombies map for me and every time I go to redeem the code I get a loading sigh and then I kicks me to the xbox store and I check to see if its there it's not. Is something...