It won't let me pre-order UFC 5 on my Xbox Series S

Discus and support It won't let me pre-order UFC 5 on my Xbox Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to pre-order the new UFC 5 game but it keeps coming up with the not playable on this device message, despite my brother having the exact... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JayStephen, Sep 9, 2023.

1. JayStephen
    JayStephen Guest

I'm trying to pre-order the new UFC 5 game but it keeps coming up with the not playable on this device message, despite my brother having the exact same console model as myself. Is it still safe to download it from the Microsoft store or will I have to buy another new console?

:)

JayStephen, Sep 9, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Are you sure you have a Series S and not a One S? The game is compatible with a Series S, but not a One S.
  3. Niko Stamper Win User

My bad no I don't have a series s am I able to get a refund because I can't play the game at all
  4. Parviz Dolatikhah Win User

UFC 5 not playable on this device message,
  5. MewingExpert Win User

purchasing, Downloading & redeeming on xbox 360

I've downloaded the latest UFC and reedemed a forza 5 pre order code, will i be able to play those games on another Xbox one later on or are they only locket to my old xbox one?
  6. Smwutches Win User

my son bought (pre ordered) the x box one s Harry Potter Legacy version but has since saved enough and wants to buy an x box series X .. will the Xbox one version work on the series X?

Yes it will, it just won't look as good as the Series S/X version. If he hasn't been charged yet, he can also cancel the pre-order and purchase the Series S/X version instead.
Thema:

1. It won't let me pre-order UFC 5 on my Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - won't let pre

2. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  3. My xbox one wont fully update and won't let me turn it on

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox one wont fully update and won't let me turn it on: So my storage is full on my xbox and it needs to update when I turned it on it starts updating but stops half way saying something went wrong when trouble shooting it give me 4 options restart...
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. I pre-ordered Hogwarts Legacy (played for 15 hours)but it won't let me play anymore and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Hogwarts Legacy (played for 15 hours)but it won't let me play anymore and...: I can't play the game Hogwarts Legacy. I pre-ordered the game when the only one available was X|S ( I bought it on my Xbox one). After play for 15 hours. The game will no longer let me in, asking...
  6. I pre ordered the early access GamePass bundle for MLB the show 23 and it won't let me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered the early access GamePass bundle for MLB the show 23 and it won't let me play...: I pre ordered the MLB the show 23 early access GamePass bundle. But it won't let me play. I have it listed as a purchase. Help 1e8bb2bf-d1d9-4edb-af09-42b5616d1fa3
  7. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  8. I pre ordered dishonored 2 and it comes with dishonored 1 and it won't let me play it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pre ordered dishonored 2 and it comes with dishonored 1 and it won't let me play it: I pre ordered dishonored 2 and it comes with a free game named dishonored 1 and I try to play dishonored 1 it won't let me it said yesterday I'm too early for the game I pre-ordered the bundle on...
  9. I cancled a pre order Recore. I want to buy it again. The ms store and consule won't let ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cancled a pre order Recore. I want to buy it again. The ms store and consule won't let ...: Please fix this for me. I digital pre ordered Recore and then called it. I now want to re buy it again. Can you please fix it so I can buy it again 1e62a92e-fc97-4070-b2c5-767b3996cb86
  10. Won't let me access bf1 pre order content!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me access bf1 pre order content!: I downloaded bf1, it came with a pre order bonus of the hellfighter pack. Put the code in and said it was successful later on in bf1 try to access the bonus but I didn't have it. tried putting...