it wont let me play roblox

Discus and support it wont let me play roblox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i try to join a roblox game on my new xbox one and it keeps on saying error code 107 can someone tell me how to fix them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by asumedog54, Dec 25, 2016.

1. asumedog54
    asumedog54 Guest

i try to join a roblox game on my new xbox one and it keeps on saying error code 107 can someone tell me how to fix them

:)

asumedog54, Dec 25, 2016
  2. Woodsmeatman
    Woodsmeatman Guest
    erroe code 107

trying to play a roblox game but cant... i have checked settings i dont know why it wont let us

Woodsmeatman, Dec 25, 2016
  3. firestruck2
    firestruck2 Guest
    Help needed for Privacy and Online Safety Settings

I DON'T EVEN KNOW I'M TRYING TO PLAY ROBLOX BUT IT WON'T LET ME FOR SAME REASON.

firestruck2, Dec 25, 2016
  4. KIRITOWOLFANIME Win User

Unable to play Roblox on Xbox one

On my xboxone robloxs said - do u own this game or app is keep saying this wont let me play it
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

wont let me play

Can you give us some more specifics on what you can't play? Online? At all?
  6. VibroPlex Win User

wont let me play

And, you can use Visa, Amex, Mastercard or Discover to sign up for Xbox Live on the console.
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

wont let me play

simple, you need a gold membership to play online you have a silver one which those can download stuff but you need gold to play online along with other features like first crack at the newest demos, netflix, using cloud storage, using the Internet Explorer
    browser etc.
  8. iTsFx Win User

It wont let me purchase a roblox digital code

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

I'm sorry to hear that your orders have been getting cancelled. This could be happening for several reasons, such as:

Payment issues: Ensure that the payment method you are using is up-to-date and has sufficient funds to make the purchase. If you are using a credit card, check if there are any restrictions or blocks on the card.

Billing address: Make sure that the billing address you have on file with your payment method is up-to-date and accurate.

Security measures: Sometimes, orders get cancelled due to security measures taken by the payment provider to prevent fraud. If this is the case, you may want to contact your bank or payment provider for more information.

Technical issues: Technical issues on the website or with your device could also be causing your orders to get cancelled. You may want to try clearing your browser cache and cookies, or accessing the website using a different device.

Site policies: The website may have certain policies in place, such as restrictions on purchasing digital codes in certain regions. You may want to check the website's policies and terms of service to see if this is the case.

If you've tried the above steps and are still unable to make the purchase, you may want to reach out to the customer support of the website to see if they can assist you further.
Thema:

1. it wont let me play roblox - Similar Threads - wont let play

2. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  3. My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.: As stated in title my seagate hard drive, (1tb black brick with a green led light) wont let me play series x optismised games anymore. As the internal hard drive is really small this hard drive...
  4. my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game

in XBoX on Windows
    my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game: Hi, how can I play none verified games?? I'm trying to download on my windows laptop 2e146413-c03c-4cb4-acc1-413d48ec1dff
  5. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  6. The Yakuza 0 wont let me play and turns off my xbox one S at the first tutorial

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Yakuza 0 wont let me play and turns off my xbox one S at the first tutorial: My xbox one s wont allow me to play the first tutorial battle and I have done the power cycle did a factory reset and even uninstalled it and reinstalled it I dont under stand why this is...
  7. Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it: Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it fc2aa105-cbf2-4f1e-860c-748a182e2e97
  8. I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC: I already have bought and played Subnautica on my Xbox, I logged into the same Xbox account on the app and it says I havent bought it yet and need to buy it for $29,99 or something like that....
  9. How come on nba2k24 it wont let me play my career because of content restrictions but i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come on nba2k24 it wont let me play my career because of content restrictions but i...: How come on nba2k24 it wont let me play my career because of content restrictions but i don't have any restrictions set 27b8d84f-26f6-4e5e-8298-c5fd852294f8
  10. Home xbox troubles, wont let my friend play cloud gaming!

in XboX Insiders
    Home xbox troubles, wont let my friend play cloud gaming!: Me and my friend are sharing games and xbox game pass ultimate through xbox home but, it wont let him play on cloud gaming does anyone know why? submitted by /u/ZealousidealPush9612 [link]...