It won’t let me play MW2!

Discus and support It won’t let me play MW2! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try to play MW2 but it says I’m getting error 0x87e1000c. then it says try uninstalling and reinstalling but it won’t let me. And if I click on it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MRCMLK2K24, Nov 5, 2022.

1. MRCMLK2K24
    MRCMLK2K24 Guest

I try to play MW2 but it says I’m getting error 0x87e1000c. then it says try uninstalling and reinstalling but it won’t let me. And if I click on it will it is not installing, it says the game is corrupt. What should I do?

:)

MRCMLK2K24, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox support: "This may mean that the game or app is still installing, or that the installation was incomplete." For your reference, you can check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...

If I may ask, do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? If yes, kindly unplug the external hard drive and then perform a powercycle before reinstalling the game. KEEP THE HARD DRIVE UNPLUGGED.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If you don't have an external hard drive unplugged. We may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Cardin Ho Win User

MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING

I think I must have faced the same issue over here too my mw2 game won’t let me play online multiplayer and it’s prompting to buy Xbox live gold or game pass ultimate too
  4. Rio Gibbins Win User

Won’t let me play

Oh ok mines just not loading
  5. Airstriker2005 Win User

Won’t let me play

I figured mine out, it was the fact I preordered it and didn’t know they charged a few days before the game actually comes out and I had got a new card so it got declined
  6. Rio Gibbins Win User

Won’t let me play

Im having the same problem it says i have it on Xbox but says on the game i need to install it also when i click campaign or multiplayer it takes ages to load and or doesnt i have all the packs installed so i know I actually own the game but it
Thema:

1. It won’t let me play MW2! - Similar Threads - won’t let play

2. No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games: No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games? 830ef407-c249-4904-a5e5-2250c3d4d505
  3. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6
  4. won’t let me play my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    won’t let me play my game: When i click on a game some of them just won’t load and give me error code 0x87e50033 and i literly just bought the game and downloaded it and i pressed on it to play it and it loaded for a sec...
  5. I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...: Just bought Xbox game pass for gta online but it won’t let me play online it’s only taking me to story mode f8b69245-cf0b-4876-9c54-0dab77baaf3f
  6. I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it: it won’t let me play online but it charged me the $9.99 3a8c27d7-cde9-461d-9ed9-e4e5ae767646
  7. Series S xbox won’t let me play X/S games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S xbox won’t let me play X/S games?: I’ve recently gotten an xbox one S, tried resetting almost everything on my console but still keeps saying my games aren’t compatible, could it somehow be connected to my older xbox one settings?...
  8. Is it possible to get my money back from a game that was pre ordered but won’t let me play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get my money back from a game that was pre ordered but won’t let me play?: Am trying to play the New MW3 but it won’t let me even though I’ve pre ordered it and money was taken out of my account. If it’s possible I just want my money back so I can retry it....
  9. I just bought the game pass and it still won’t let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the game pass and it still won’t let me play: I got the game pass and it still wont let me play it says it’s active and it says it took my money so please help me 38ff9141-b4cc-4f87-a606-4da9fc43b5cc
  10. My Fortnite is coming up as corrupted and won’t let me play it does anyone know how to sort...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite is coming up as corrupted and won’t let me play it does anyone know how to sort...: When I try to click on fortnite it told me to delete then reinstall, now it is telling me that something is corrupted within is their a way to sort this if not I will lose all skins and previous...