It wont let me join a minecraft realm

Discus and support It wont let me join a minecraft realm in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i was invited on joining a realm on the windows 10 version of minecraft it had kept on saying That on how my account is set up that i have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Asiankid471, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Asiankid471
    Asiankid471 Guest

When i was invited on joining a realm on the windows 10 version of minecraft it had kept on saying That on how my account is set up that i have to change my privacy setting and have to go through aka.ms/accountsettings. After that I did what it told me
    and clicked on the link it told and it went to the same thing. Another problem was when i opened the Xbox website and went on my profile it said my Request too long. Can anybody give me any help to resolve this?

:)

Asiankid471, Oct 7, 2019
  2. KoalaMan2016 Win User

Can't log in to xbox.com

thanks, this let me log in but i can't find the online safety tab? I want to join a realm in minecraft but it wont let me.
  3. khader Alhowari Win User

Hey my friend

Ur account is up18

Did u try to restarting ur router?

Did u checked if restarting the game after u did the change !
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I can't join Minecraft Realms

Hello TheTrueCubic,

Try this link here!
    Minecraft Realms

This link here will show you "How to invite other players to your Realm" ,"How to subscribe to Minecraft Realms" and "How to join other players in a Realm".

Please let me know if that helps.

Thank you!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft

Good day.

You mean the realms?

You need to be connected to wifi to be able play on realms. Mobile connection wont let you connect to realms.

Also you need to have been invited by the owner of the realm.

If you mean server like Java edition, then you wont be able to join as its 2 different versions of the game.
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

Minecraft

Hello SamanthaMartin4,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. Can you please provide more details regarding Minecraft? Are you searching for a Minecraft Realms invite from a friend? In case you are attempting to join a Realm, you can find details on how to find an invite under "Joining Someone's Realm" Minecraft Realms - How do I Join Someone's Realm

We look forward to your response!

-Tali
Thema:

1. It wont let me join a minecraft realm - Similar Threads - wont let join

2. minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore: i play minecraft bedrock on computer and used to be able to join my friend (who plays on switch) about a few months ago. minecraft randomly stopped working for us one day, saying errors like...
  3. When i join a xbox party it auto sets me to game chat and wont let me switch back. Does...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a xbox party it auto sets me to game chat and wont let me switch back. Does...: When I start or join a party I'm stuck in game chat and when I go to change it to party chat if just immediately changes it back 98462343-bf5d-4a99-92b3-3f3402b1a99e
  4. Why wont my xbox connect to my new wifi or let me join parties when I use the wired connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox connect to my new wifi or let me join parties when I use the wired connection?: ever since I got my new wifi I've been having problems. My Xbox won't connect to the new wifi saying stuff like "incorrect password or incorrect network name" I've checked soo many times trying to...
  5. Minecraft wont let me invite or join friends worlds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont let me invite or join friends worlds.: Ever since i got my new phone and signed into my minecraft account, I'm unable to join or invite friends to my world. It simply says I have no friends but on the xbox live app it shows that I do...
  6. xbox app wont let me join a party when im on pc and my friends are on xbox. how do i get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox app wont let me join a party when im on pc and my friends are on xbox. how do i get...: xbox app wont let me join a party when im on pc and my friends are on xbox. how do i get this working again? d12a905b-85b5-4c8c-8b6d-75e240ae87d1
  7. it wont let me join multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    it wont let me join multiplayer: Hi, my Minecraft account wont let me play multiplayer and I've tried everything I've set my account birthday to the year 2000 and I have allow on the "join and create clubs" and the "you can join...
  8. Minecraft, it wont let me join a friends world and she cant join mine, and its NOT A NAT...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft, it wont let me join a friends world and she cant join mine, and its NOT A NAT...: I have xbox live pass, as does my friend. We are friends with eachother, but we have tried different consols and we cant enter eachothers minecraft worlds. And it is NOT A NAT ISSUE both of ours...
  9. minecraft wont let me join friend world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft wont let me join friend world: my minecraft wil not let me join my friends world and i need to knwo how to fix that d2f234c1-8197-4ad0-add2-2ebb8f017d7c
  10. it wont let me join multiplayer games on minecraft Bedrock Edition 17.30 i dont know why....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    it wont let me join multiplayer games on minecraft Bedrock Edition 17.30 i dont know why....: can anyone help? i play on windows. 6bf19029-799c-48c9-9855-b53bbd1ced66