It won't let me download nuketown 2025 on bo2, it keeps telling me to change my privacy...

Discus and support It won't let me download nuketown 2025 on bo2, it keeps telling me to change my privacy... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My mom has parental restrictions, and she can't find it either. bfd4e9de-ada3-480c-b4b4-9e3efcac8510 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jessica Cates, Mar 17, 2023.

1. It won't let me download nuketown 2025 on bo2, it keeps telling me to change my privacy...

My mom has parental restrictions, and she can't find it either.

:)

Jessica Cates, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Remedy OmG Win User

Tesco pre order freefall bonus map

It will be made free just like Nuketown 2025 was for BO2, just no word on when that will be.
  3. TonksUK Win User

Cannot play downloaded/installed games when connected to Xbox Live

Hi my xbox tells me im conected to xbox live.cant connect to minecraft servers.cod2 tells me i can download nuketown 2025 free.tells me download comlete but wont go any further than where i started on the free map download page.installed zombies v plnts
    on hard drive tells me update available .dpwnloaded .cant play as keeps returning me to update available page over and over again.is it my console or microsoft.zHelp please
  4. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Nuketown unplayable

[quote user="MRFUR1OUS"]

My friends all have it. It's supposed to be on the world map as another location (an atom) when they send me invites I get kicked and it says I don't have the map as well

[/quote]

That is Nuketown Zombies. What you have is Nuketown 2025, a multiplayer only map.

-

Nuketown Zombies is only available through purchasing the Hardened/Care Package editions of BO2, or by buying the BO2 Season Pass.
  5. Randall Pounds Win User

Nuketown map

how can soem1 who got a preowned copy of bo2 get the nuketown 2025 map
  6. DeusJGer Win User

The New Nuketown 2025

is it worth pre-ordering BO2 just for the Nuketown 2025? or wait for the reviews after release of the game?
Thema:

It won't let me download nuketown 2025 on bo2, it keeps telling me to change my privacy...

1. It won't let me download nuketown 2025 on bo2, it keeps telling me to change my privacy... - Similar Threads - won't let download

2. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  3. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  4. I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it??: I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it?? 357a97b0-4b80-4ecf-b624-b04d6b0dc14f
  5. Won't let me download copy of game I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download copy of game I bought: I bought gold copy of Dead Island 2 and it will only let me download the normal version e00fd53e-41d0-4157-92ab-a5b55ffe75a7
  6. Installation Stopped, It won't let me update or download anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation Stopped, It won't let me update or download anything.: I am having trouble with my Xbox one today. I sat down to play some Call Of Duty and an updated appeared. I started it and began playing a different game. The update made it up to 83% before...
  7. When I try to to play modern warfare 3 game on my Xbox one it won't let me download my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to to play modern warfare 3 game on my Xbox one it won't let me download my...: When I try to to play modern warfare 3 game on my Xbox one it won't let me download my Xbox live account it tells me my profile didn't download bd9c3c74-fdfc-4a35-8391-28ff122114ab
  8. Destiny 2 lightfall won't let me download it and the season pass unless I pay another $100...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 lightfall won't let me download it and the season pass unless I pay another $100...: So I like many others playing destiny 2 bought the lightfall expansion. I went ahead and treated myself with the deluxe edition and still have all the things in game that I payed for EXCEPT the...
  9. It won't let me download hogwarts legacy gives error cord....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me download hogwarts legacy gives error cord....: Hogwarts legacy gives error cord. +NwsinYTJotap5HyZ5elco.507 4654f996-52a5-4f83-8328-2707baa79991
  10. Xbox app on PC won't let me download Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on PC won't let me download Minecraft: Split from this thread. I have this same issue. For me it gives the error "Something Unexpected happened." Although I am able to install the Minecraft Launcher, Java Edition and Dungeons just...