It won’t let me download apex legends

Discus and support It won’t let me download apex legends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time i go to download it it says installing stopped 41619ca7-cfff-4207-b3b3-9d316838836b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by °© •, May 11, 2023.

1. °© •
    °© • Guest

Every time i go to download it it says installing stopped

:)

°© •, May 11, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? If yes, please unplug the hard drive and then perform a power cycle before attempting to install the game again, keep the hard drive unplugged.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If you don't have an external hard drive we may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  3. Hosanna16 Win User

Apex legends won’t let me sign in

Apex has been very laggy for me in general, ill try and help out might be some settings to fix it, worst case might have to redownload.

Settings disk and blu-ray go to blu-ray and clear your persistent storage 3 times, then find your storage under System and clear local saved games, it will just make your games resync when you launch them no biggie, then under network settings, advanced
    settings, reset mac address which will cause the xbox to restart.

That should help but let me know
  4. XBF John Win User

Xbox One Stuttering with high latency over 150+

Hello,

Is this latency happening with any other games on your Xbox? I found a forum thread with EA about this issue here: Apex Legends lag/stutter issue on Xbox one - Answer HQ. If it is not occurring with any other online game, it may be an issue specific to Apex Legends. It seems some have found a solution there. Please let me know if this is a persistent issue across all your games on your console or if it is just with Apex Legends.

Thanks,

5. Francia J. Win User

Xbox mic

Thank you! Let's then try to manage the setting for your game. Please follow the steps below:

Launch Apex Legends > Apex Legends Settings > Audio tab.

You can manage it from there.
  6. SoapyEar451 Win User

Which Game Do You Prefer..?

Games: Apex Legends or Fortnite?

My Answer: I prefer Apex Legends
    Apex all the way.
Thema:

1. It won’t let me download apex legends - Similar Threads - won’t let download

2. Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey: Vahalla won’t download on pc on gamepass is grey out and it stay loading and no option to download it cb0fb9cd-17ee-4517-ba32-94ec1657f80e
  3. Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.: How do I fix a game that just says installation stopped every time I try and download it. b8aa3724-e6f7-45f1-8f30-d4a42379b4ae
  4. My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?: I’ve hade this Xbox for almost two years no complications but it won’t let me download the older version of Minecraft no matter how many times I press install and then is says Install you can play...
  5. Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?: To play modern warfare it tells me to download all the add-ons, but there is one which i cannot download. I can press install and see it in queue but when it starts to download it says update the...
  6. Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...: I’m having trouble with downloading a game on disc and I tried buying it in the Xbox store but cannot because it says “u own this already” 84debe74-dbae-4e50-a944-bb68cd205219
  7. My Xbox series s is saying it’s not compatible with starfield it won’t even let me download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series s is saying it’s not compatible with starfield it won’t even let me download...: It keeps saying it’s not compatible it’s a series s it should be compatible? 1caed359-1d53-4e4b-80bf-82a17d79f12f
  8. Trying to play black ops 2 online on Xbox one but the game won’t let me download a profile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play black ops 2 online on Xbox one but the game won’t let me download a profile...: Trying to play black ops 2 online on Xbox one but the game won’t let me download a profile from the 360. As I’ve seen servers are back up dd02d417-1b3c-48dd-8f52-7e5bec73b2be
  9. So I tried to download a dlc character in mortal kombat 11, but it won’t let me download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I tried to download a dlc character in mortal kombat 11, but it won’t let me download it: So I was trying to download spawn for mk11 and after the purchase went through it wouldn’t let me actually download the character. I’ve already downloaded two other characters being joker and...
  10. I am confused. Help. My Xbox won’t let me download red dead 2.

in XboX Insiders
    I am confused. Help. My Xbox won’t let me download red dead 2.: I was trying to download rdr2 on my Xbox series s and every time I try to download/buy it, the same message comes up reading “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” With the...