It wont let me download a certain game

Discus and support It wont let me download a certain game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tried to download the beta for crossfirex but when I pressed A on it the tab just closed and crossfire still isn't downloadable and I dont see it in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BenjiVro, Jun 29, 2020.

1. /u/BenjiVro
    /u/BenjiVro Guest

I tried to download the beta for crossfirex but when I pressed A on it the tab just closed and crossfire still isn't downloadable and I dont see it in my insider content

submitted by /u/BenjiVro
    [link] [comments]

/u/BenjiVro, Jun 29, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User
  3. AdmittedEel2813 Win User

wont let me download

it is happening to me also....
  4. Redstone king25 Win User

Xbox Live Gold Discount Error

I have a full gold subscription it just wont let me buy games with golds discount and it wont let me download games that are free with gold either.
  5. Mohammad Aufinator Win User

This offer is not valid in your Region, or has Expired

The code redeemed but wont let me download the game......
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Gaming Services wont let me download

Hi there warren welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. It might be a glitch within the app!

I suggest you try these basic troubleshooting steps!

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.
Thema:

1. It wont let me download a certain game - Similar Threads - wont let download

2. microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on: I bought both ark genesis part 1 and part 2 on my Xbox as the were first released and I have had no problem downloading them before on windows 10 but when I recently tried reinstalling them it...
  3. I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the...: I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the minecraft windows and just says error and in the store it says retry It wont let me download minecraft windows in...
  4. Microsoft store wont let me download games using my game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wont let me download games using my game pass.: I have tried everything on forums. I see that it downloads gaming services then soon as it goes to install it. It throws a Error 0x80070005. I have watched youtube videos on it used command...
  5. My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.: Yesterday my Xbox 360 disconnected me from xbox live in the middle of playing. I tried just signing back in as that usually fixes it but I had no luck. I tried deleting and re-downloading my...
  6. i own FM7 on disc but it wont let me download it i dont know why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i own FM7 on disc but it wont let me download it i dont know why?: It wont load the disc at all and when it does rarely the console throws a fit. 9428eace-61f3-48f7-9582-15a997fc577a
  7. I have game pass and it wont let me download gta online it just keeps saying installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass and it wont let me download gta online it just keeps saying installation...: I have game pass and it wont let me download gta online it just says installation stopped. 92c40115-0914-4527-b2ab-ce9c5b29ccd3
  8. Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help: So i bought the full 100$ version of modern warfare 2 and was wondering why it wont let me reinstall it 9d4e46c7-dc80-488f-9473-f3eeb8c86747
  9. Microsoft store wont let me Download or play anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wont let me Download or play anything: I got Game Pass a few days ago and it worked fine but now it wants me to download or update microsoft store even tho its already downloaded and up to date and it wont let me play anything what do...
  10. it wont let me download certain games what can i do to fix it i have already hard and soft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it wont let me download certain games what can i do to fix it i have already hard and soft...: i have tried a ton of stuff to fix it and i went to the xbox support and they gave up 7ebfb3f5-a1a3-467e-860d-e5e534a25fc6