It won't let me buy the game it's still pending and it's been A-day

Discus and support It won't let me buy the game it's still pending and it's been A-day in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought wobbly life and it is still saying its pendidy so Can u pls call me at [mod removed - persona information] 77233e0d-49cc-4bec-b733-2644a4683a68 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kyle Jones2, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Kyle Jones2
    Kyle Jones2 Guest

I bought wobbly life and it is still saying its pendidy so Can u pls call me at [mod removed - persona information]

:)

Kyle Jones2, Jun 13, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Just to let you know, Here in the community, there is no one that can make phone calls. The best thing we can do as a community is to provide advice.

Now with that said, online purchases tend to be instant but since it is taking longer than usual there are 2 things you can do regarding this issue. You can try submitting a refund request form. This way it might cancel out the pending status and allow you to purchase the game again. There should be no charge if the transaction was canceled during a pending state. Here is the link on how to process a refund request.

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/help/subscriptio...

(The link is in English)

Now if the refund request did not resolve the issue, then I would recommend getting in touch with Xbox Support.

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/contact-us

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. Christian Quinto Win User

I understand. Were you able to contact Microsoft Xbox support yet? If not, you can contact them here at this link for further assistance:

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/contact-us

You can also check your payment method if you have sufficient balance to purchase the game.
  4. Kyle Jones2 Win User

Hey it will not let me buy the game still it says it is still pending
  5. Nob1eNecro Win User

error 16384

Still got it now. Won't let me on at all, been like it all day.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

It won't let me buy it

Hey there AyaYoussef1,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity when it comes to purchasing this game. I can totally understand any confusion felt during this experience. This is more than likely because the game itself has been delisted from the Microsoft/Xbox store.
    At the time, the all Telltale games are only available on disc. If you would like to play any of those games, you would have to get a hard copy.

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks for reading!
Thema:

1. It won't let me buy the game it's still pending and it's been A-day - Similar Threads - won't let buy

2. Won't let me buy

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me buy: I am trying to buy the M1A1 Click-bait tank in War Thunder but when I go to checkout it willnot let me purchase and says "pay remaining applicable taxes with" then it tells me to add a way to pay...
  3. I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...: I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and it just says you f69e2dc0-7173-42d2-84cd-f0facce6d2ba
  4. I own Monster Hunter World: Iceborne but it is trying to make me buy it again and won't let...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Monster Hunter World: Iceborne but it is trying to make me buy it again and won't let...: I wanted to play Monster Hunter World: Iceborne so I logged into the account that I purchased it on and noticed the game wasn't under my owned games and apps. I hopped onto my microsoft account...
  5. I opened Minecraft and it won't let me play unless I buy the game but I've had it for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I opened Minecraft and it won't let me play unless I buy the game but I've had it for...: I opened Minecraft today and it randomly said that I need to buy Minecraft in order to play, but I've already bought it years ago and no matter what I do it won't let me launch the game. What do I...
  6. I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...: I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it tries to get me to buy 3 months and there's no option to change it to 1 month d35b4428-134a-4e14-a6c2-88ce43c19449
  7. I want to buy ubervip in prison break but it won't let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy ubervip in prison break but it won't let me: I want to purchase ubervip in Minecraft prison break but when I click on purchase nothing happens f42bd9d0-6999-473c-b587-da3d7f30b132
  8. Everytime I try to buy Pc xbox Gampass it won't let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I try to buy Pc xbox Gampass it won't let me: I just spent 10 dollars on a microsoft giftcard to buy xbox gamepass pc but everytime i click it it shows a box for less then a second then it closes why does it do that?...
  9. I am trying to buy a game pass for my son but it won't let me buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to buy a game pass for my son but it won't let me buy it: I am trying to buy a game pass for my son and it won't let me buy it 275d06a9-c5ea-4cae-969a-da4fdb77f5cb
  10. The Orange box on 360 STILL won't let us buy it in the store, why is that and why havent...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange box on 360 STILL won't let us buy it in the store, why is that and why havent...: Some of us have gone all digital and would like it in our library. Why can't we buy it? Take my money. a89aefc3-606d-4fe5-a851-34feb1da4169