It wont let me add my card to my account so I can buy a realm

Discus and support It wont let me add my card to my account so I can buy a realm in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It wont let me add my card to my account so I can buy a realm 806a7d65-1864-444d-afa3-7c244ae398e9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Em Key, May 3, 2023.

1. Em Key
    Em Key Guest

:)

Em Key, May 3, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you're experiencing whenever you're trying to add your card?
  3. Tarixtavre Win User

Gift Cards for child account

I tried that but it wont let me add a gift card, only uses my card and wont let me select a gift card option
  4. SiCkO562 Win User

sign in error

i can sign on a pc but wont let me sign in on my console. i deleted the account and tried to add new now the add new app wont even open so i can put my account in
  5. heyitsmeeeesh Win User

Why can't I download the new Annihilation Map Pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops?

It wont let me buy some microsoft points, it says my card isnt authroized, i tried my moms card nd it wont let me buy it i dont know why :/
  6. TheTaxDad Win User

Can't purchase Empire Points because credit card info isn't registering correctly

I thank you all for the answers, but the answers are for the wrong problem. I dont have a problem buying more EP. I have a lot in my account. I cannot get at them from ingame AOEO, and when I go to the Xbox site to try to solve the problem by trying to buy
    more, it says I have no credit card on file. When I try to add a credit card, it says account problem. So, the problem is somewhere in my account that wont let me get at my points, or add a credit card. That points to an account problem at a deep level.
Thema:

1. It wont let me add my card to my account so I can buy a realm - Similar Threads - wont let add

2. microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on: I bought both ark genesis part 1 and part 2 on my Xbox as the were first released and I have had no problem downloading them before on windows 10 but when I recently tried reinstalling them it...
  3. Reset my xbox series s last night and now it wont let me add my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reset my xbox series s last night and now it wont let me add my account back.: I reset my xbox last night. Games and all . and after that i went to add new account , as one would do with a brand new xbox . and it gets stuck after pressing add new account, it just sits there...
  4. Friends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all: Every time I go to add someone it either won't work and give me a error along the lines of "Sorry, we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a while." or it will let me add them but after...
  5. Remote play wont let me add my console to my library. Wth is going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remote play wont let me add my console to my library. Wth is going on?: Instant on = on Xbox live = on Controller = connected Wifi/5G = connected Xbox = hooked up Series X Just want to remote play. Ive remote played before. It reset itself. I redid the whole...
  6. Apparently wont let me add a console to my Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apparently wont let me add a console to my Xbox app: For the past couple years I’ve been able to access Xbox app with my Xbox perfectly but after the discord update I added my discord account to my Xbox and used it to talk in discord voice chats on...
  7. Xbox removed friends wont let me add them

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox removed friends wont let me add them: So the xbox randomly removed my friend and whenever I tried to re add them it says failed to save changes please try again later I've tried multiple times I've restarted soft reset power cycle...
  8. xbox wont let me add my account back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont let me add my account back.: Hi ,this is the first time i had this issue where xbox wouldnt let me sign in and I know this problem has occrued with many people before and in the other forums ,their issues were fixed by a hard...
  9. My Xbox one wont let me add a account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one wont let me add a account: so my Xbox one wouldn't let me add a account and then i reset it then i went through the steps and when i came to add an account it just took 5 min to load then took me back to the home screen and...
  10. wont let me add people who added me and wont let me do anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont let me add people who added me and wont let me do anything: So this started yesterday me and my friend were in a party chat and he said when he went to his friends list that i was unfriended and he said he dosent know what happened but now it just shows...